291-320

Chapter 291

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Daddy fought this battle for the Weiping Hou Mansion, right?" Shen Qingci poured a glass for Shen Dingshan and put it away.

"Exactly." Speaking of this matter, Shen Dingshan would not be happy, "A Ning who hurt me, I still want to send troops for them, I am so angry."

"Daddy is not angry," Shen Qingci tugged at Shen Dingshan's sleeve.

"Okay, Daddy is not angry, not angry," Shen Dingshan lost all anger when he saw his well-behaved and obedient daughter.

"I'm still angry." Shen Wenhao slammed the table hard, "Why should we fight for them and work hard for them, but they are domineering in Beijing?"

"Who says we fought for them for nothing?"

Shen Qingci gently put down the cup in her hand, she blinked at Shen Dingshan

Shen Dingshan raised his eyebrows.

On the second day, the main hall in the palace.

All the civil and military officials have arrived, and Wei Pinghou of the Five Heavenly Dynasty has finally shown up. Although his face is white, but why, it always makes people think of the word white, white, and fat. This is really like a serious illness a game?

This is obviously fat, and it can become so fat in five days. It can be seen how good this food is?

And Marquis Wei Ping knew that when the emperor sent Shen Dingshan to guard the pass, his illness would naturally heal, so he dared to come to court.

The emperor glanced lightly at the civil and military officials below.

"I have already decided that I will send Duke Wei to quell the war in a few days. With him, I will be able to keep Fengning peaceful and protect my country."

All the officials, civil and military, bowed their backs. Naturally, there was no reconsideration of the emperor's proposal.

"Duke Wei, what else do you want to say?"

The emperor asked Shen Dingshan, and he always felt that he owed Shen Xiashan the ability to lead troops to the expedition from the beginning to the end. If he had any request, as long as he, the emperor, could do it, he would naturally not refuse.

"The minister really has a few things, please agree with the emperor."

With a calm mind, Shen Dingshan also bowed to the emperor as a courtier.

"Mr. Wei, please tell me," the emperor sat up straight, and of course he was not afraid that Shen Dingshan would make such a request. Shen Dingshan knew very well that he was the most honest person and the most direct person. Excessive demands may be made.

Shen Dingshan turned around, also looking at Wei Pinghou who successfully pretended to be dead.

"Your Majesty, the one leading the troops this time is Marquis Weiping, right?"

When Wei Pinghou heard Shen Dingshan mention his name, his legs trembled, and he knelt down on the ground directly.

"The minister pleads guilty, but the minister is incompetent."

He has long been shameless, and now he is even more shameless. Compared with life, face is more important than life.

"You are indeed quite incompetent." The emperor did not give Wei Pinghou any face, "The whole capital knows that you are incompetent, so there is no need to repeat it."