1469

Chapter 1469 Robber

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Xiao Huang was getting a little annoyed. She was asked for this and that every day. How much did she give her?

Just when Xiao Huang Niang was about to say something else, Xiao Huang yelled back impatiently, "You know how to ask for things from me? You don't even need much? You have to leave me for more than a hundred taels." , still not satisfied?”

"Back then you faked illness and defrauded me of all my money. How can I have so much money now?" And if they weren't so evil-minded, could she still have deceived Yue Yue?

And Xiao Huang Niang was also frightened by Xiao Huang's sudden attack. Even the child sleeping in her arms was frightened and started crying. This was Xiao Huang Niang's reaction when she heard her eldest grandson crying. Come here, and then remembering what Xiao Huang said just now, that's okay, he stretched out his hand and twisted Xiao Huang's arm.

"You damn girl," Xiao Huang Niang coaxed her grandson, but also scolded Xiao Huang, "If you scare my grandson, how will I deal with you?"

Xiao Huang touched her arm. She really felt that what she regretted most now was nothing else, but that she had to come back in the first place, and that she had to come back to this place.

"Xingzi, stop arguing!"

Xiao Huang's father sat up from the carriage in annoyance, and the child in Xiao Huang's mother's arms was frightened and cried even louder. Can you tell him to stop crying?

Xiao Huang's father now has a headache when he is noisy.

Xiao Huang Niang quickly coaxed the grandson in her arms, but she did not dare to talk back to Xiao Huang's father.

"Xiao Huang, those people..." Xiao Huang's father is the grandson he doesn't care about now. He is also worried about this and has no confidence in his heart.

"Maybe she's back."

Xiao Huang didn't know why she felt like this, but she just thought that that person should be back. If it wasn't her, she couldn't think of a second person.

But why does she want to come back? Can't she not come back and disturb her life?

"What if she comes back?"

Xiao Huang Niang curled her lips, and Mrs. Xiao Huang, who was sitting in the carriage, seemed to have the same expression. This may be the reason why people often say that people are not part of the same family.

These two are the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and it seems to be destined.

Can she still drive us out? Xiao Huang Niang didn't believe that the house they lived in now belonged to them.

Xiao Huang's father glared at Xiao Huang's mother, which also made her shut her mouth successfully.

"Xiao Huang, what kind of person is that Xiao Qing?"

Xiao Huang's father also wants to know something about that person from Xiao Huang, so that he can have a way to deal with it. If he is just a powerless person, there are so many of them, and the family has a big business, and then Scaring people should be enough to scare them away, but they are also very wealthy.

However, the person who could be sold should not be a powerful person, otherwise, it would be impossible to come to their Huangyang Village.

"I have no idea."