1433

Chapter 1433 Cruel

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

But he didn't know until later that this furry feeling was called scalp numbness.

Not long after, Daxiang finally ran back, and sure enough, she had a thick wooden stick in her hand, just like Shen Qingci asked.

Neither long nor short, neither thick nor thin, just right for them to use to hit people.

Shen Qingci took a step back.

Daxiang held the wooden stick in his hand.

Her hands were shaking, her head was sweating, and she wanted to cry.

She shook her head at Shen Qingci.

Can she not do it?

Can she not smash it?

How can there be such a lady? Does she want someone else's life or her own life?

As a result, Shen Qingci rolled her with the whites of his eyes.

Daxiang held her face, knowing that she had to smash her even if she didn't.

"lady……"

Daxiang still wanted to struggle to the death.

Can she not do it? Can she find someone else?

"If you don't smash it, leave!"

Shen Qingci glanced at Daxiang again, thinking of these two options.

Daxiang gritted her teeth hard. What the lady meant was that if she didn't smash it, she would get out, right? She would also take her mother and younger siblings with her.

That's not okay.

Daxiang gritted her teeth tightly and regarded the head in front of her as a stone.

"that……"

Shen Qingci thought about it for a while. This method seemed risky. Should they reconsider it? But before she could say anything, she heard a bang.

Then, and then nothing more...

The imperial doctor stood up, and then saluted to Lao Hengli, "My lord, please rest assured, there is nothing serious about Divine Doctor Mo."

"Then he..."

Changqing pointed at Mo Fei's head.

"You won't be more stupid than before, right?"

"No matter how stupid you are, that's all."

The imperial doctor actually spoke quite tactfully. What he actually meant was that Mo Fei was already stupid enough now, so what does it matter if he was more stupid?

But I really can't hit his head anymore. It's swollen like a ball. If it swells further, the pig's head won't be as big as his.

Changqing nodded quickly and sent the imperial doctor out.

"It's nice to look at it."

Lao Henglu ordered to the boy on the side.

"Mostly just give me some medicine."

"yes."

The boy was busy bowing and bowing, and Lao Heng thought he was going out. As soon as he went out, he saw some more people near the tree.

"Come out."

He simply had a helpless headache.

And a person also walked out from behind the tree. If not Shen Qingci, who was the culprit?