1448

Chapter 1448: Being snatched away

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

The young novice nodded quickly, even though the money in the temple was not enough. Every year in winter, the sesame oil money collected by the temple was used to buy food and give alms.

Shen Qingci held her daughter's little hand and led her into the house. Then she took out the small porcelain bottle and poured a drop into the cup. You could also smell the faint floral fragrance inside.

It turns out that a hundred kinds of incense, a hundred kinds of honey, a hundred kinds of dew, and a hundred kinds of flowers create this flavor.

"Here, drink some water."

Shen Qingci placed the cup in front of her daughter.

Guo'er held up the cup with her two little hands and drank it obediently. It seemed that she liked the water very much. It was sweet and she drank up all the water in the cup in a few sips.

"Mom, I still want the fruit."

Guo'er placed the cup in her hand in front of Shen Qingci.

She also wants to drink sweet water.

"OK."

Shen Qingci poured his daughter another glass.

Guo'er picked up her little feet and reached out for the cup.

When her little hand touched the cup, she brought the cup to her mouth and drank it in small sips.

Just, she wrinkled her little brows, why was it not as sweet as before, but no matter how sweet it was, she would drink up all the water.

"Don't drink anymore?" Shen Qingci took the cup from her daughter's little hand.

"Yeah," Guo'er nodded vigorously.

Her little nose wrinkled slightly, and her big eyes lit up. Did she know who was back?

And she turned around and ran outside, which also scared the wet nurse. She also ran out quickly to see what the little ancestor was doing.

As the wet nurse of the little princess of Prince Shuo's Mansion, she was in great danger. If this little ancestor got a little bit of skin or lost a hair, she would find a tree and hang herself to death without anyone else having to do anything.

Shen Qingci placed the cup on the table, then turned around and carefully placed the white porcelain bottle.

After eating it for ten years, her little Guoer became the real daughter of the Lou family. In fact, he had never thought about letting his daughter get the hidden fragrance of the Lou family. She had already separated the fragrance recipes from the fragrance code.

Even if her fruit doesn't have any hidden fragrance, it won't let Yipinxiang shut down. It's just that it lacks the freedom of the Lou family's daughter Yinxiang.

She couldn't get together those hundreds of flowers and hundreds of nectars, because all these flowers and nectars had to grow in one place. Where could she find them? In the emperor's royal garden?

The emperor's royal garden has flowers all year round, and of course there are also rare flower species from various countries. But what does she want the precious flower species for?

She wanted a hundred kinds of flowers, and a hundred kinds of flowers that could get nectar. She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to get twenty kinds out of ten royal gardens, so she didn't think about it at all, and she didn't waste time and money searching for them.