741-770

Chapter 741 The Promise Of A Man Is The Most Unreliable

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

But what she should have, she is not bad at all, so she is the number one person in Ning County. The business she does is also a legitimate business, but there are thousands of people who have sold it. It was also unexpected, it was the first time she saw such a girl, and she couldn't figure it out.

And she always has the urge to drive this person out. This kind of person who cannot be controlled will be a disaster sooner or later.

But when she thought of that silver bead, she couldn't make it.

Forget it, so many people sent it in anyway, so it's not bad.

And if it is dangerous, she feels that other women are more dangerous. After all, for the hostess of the mansion, such a bunch of young girls suddenly entered, even if they are guarded by thousands of nights, that is House thieves are hard to guard against.

Zhang Yazi couldn't help but glanced at the almost silent Shen Qingci who was sitting on the side, and then a bunch of chattering women, all of which made her headache.

This has been the case these days. Although it is said that a lot of money has been collected, it is only natural to use money to do things.

Compared with these squeaky women, Shen Qingci, the ugly one, is not so worrying, and she regrets it now, why did she take such a business in the first place, look, it was all done What kind of group of monsters and monsters came out?

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

All of them are worried.

If the people she sent in were not satisfied, what would they do if they troubled her?

But when she thought about it again, she was just in charge of giving away, as for whether she could be selected, then it was out of her control. She doesn't know people well, and she didn't force them into them.

And thinking about it this way, Zhang Yazi didn't feel that uncomfortable anymore, and she didn't care about these people, she just kept out of sight, as long as she kept up with the rules for a few more days, her business would be over.

As for whether they can be selected, it depends on the luck of these people.

A few days later, Zhang Yazi brought a few people who had learned about the rules to the big family.

Shen Qingci has always been in the middle of the team, with coarse clothes and sallow complexion, among a group of young and beautiful girls, she is not outstanding at all, even inconspicuous, she is a red flower, and she is not even a green leaf At most, she can only be regarded as the little grass next to Honghua, and at the slightest, she attracts unnecessary eyes from others, and like her, even if she is selected, she is at most just a rough girl who enters the stage. Can't be the master.

As for Shen Qingci herself, she was actually not worried at all, why?

She also knows Shen Yueshu well. Although Shen Yueshu is in a different situation from her previous life, to put it bluntly, she is still the same Shen Yueshu from before. Although her means are not as high as in her previous life, as long as she is Shen Yueshu, she must He wouldn't allow himself to have a good-looking woman by his side, even if it was just a fire-burning girl, as long as he was fair-looking and had a good figure, he wouldn't stay.