1473

Chapter 1473: You’d better get married

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

It might be a meteoric rise, it might be a chicken or a dog ascending to heaven, but now none of these will fall on Xiao Huang, and none of them will belong to her.

In fact, she had all these at her fingertips.

March ran towards the carriage and got on the carriage.

"Did you give her the banknote?"

Shen Qingci asked. In fact, he knew it without guessing. People's hearts are easy to change, but people's surnames are hard to change.

March crossed her fingers.

"Sister Qing, I will eat less in the future and work harder."

"The answer is not what was asked."

I raised my eyelids, she did this to you, but I still gave the vote to the knife. You must have forgotten that she had deceived those votes from you.

But I'm better than her now.

March Embarrassed, she gently smoothed the wrinkled corners of her clothes.

I am actually fine and have never been hungry, but she is different. Her mother will definitely betray her again. Sister Qing, we have all been betrayed before, and we know that the feeling of being betrayed is not good. .

No matter which company it is sold to, it will never have a good life.

In the hearts of those masters, their lives are not valuable. If they are beaten or scolded, they will be killed or injured.

With that money in hand, Yue Yue leaned against the window of the carriage, her eyes narrowed with a little smile.

At the very least, she can live a better life.

Shen Qingci closed his eyes and rested there with his eyes closed.

March turned around again, "Sister Qing, where are we going?"

In fact, Yue Yue discovered that Xiao Qing was still the same Xiao Qing as before. No matter how her appearance changed or her identity changed, something in her temperament remained unchanged.

Sister Qing would not leave her alone, she had always believed this.

"Capital."

Shen Qingci said these two words calmly.

"Capital?"

March is full of emotional sadness.

"Sister Qing, you said you were going to the capital last time. This time you made a special trip to pick me up. Sister Qing, you are so kind."

"You think too much."

Shen Qingci raised his eyes and looked at him.

"You go back to the capital, we are going to Changlin."

March pointed at herself, then shook her head, she didn't want to go, she also wanted to go to Changlin.

Shen Qingci sat up straight, facing March.

"In March, it will take at least a year or at most two years for us to return to Beijing."

"Wherever Sister Qing goes, I will go."

March is very stubborn. She doesn't want the capital. Wherever Sister Qing goes, she will follow.

Shen Qingci reached out and stroked her hair.