1487

Chapter 1487: Can it explode?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Chang Qing opened his eyes and happened to see the confusion on Shen Qingci's face.

"lady……"

Changqing grabbed a handful of snow and started biting it.

"We have found it, do you know? Gold is the ground, white jade is the wall, all the wealth in the world is in one place, the glory is hundreds of miles away."

This is the Shang Dynasty.

That mysterious one is still passed down from generation to generation.

Shen Qingci looked down, then squatted on the ground and propped up her face. Suddenly, she laughed.

Her children and grandchildren will surely enjoy a peaceful and prosperous life in the future.

And below, the little fox ran to the bright pearl and immediately recognized it as the one belonging to its owner. It threw the jade bead on the ground with its little pointed beak, also wanting to bite the luminous pearl. After biting for a long time, I tried to break its teeth, but it just couldn't come out.

It could only crawl out and jump to its owner's side, grabbing the owner's clothes from time to time.

"It's okay, I'll just pick it up later."

Lao Henglu patted the little fox's little head comfortingly.

Then he walked to the entrance of the cave and touched the stone slab again.

It's very thick and not easy to open.

"Sir, can we blow this place up?"

Chang Geng asked Lao Hengxiu. In fact, the best way to dig this place is to explode it. If you rely on them to dig it, it will be difficult to dig. They have tried it. This is harder than iron. If you rely on people to dig it, it will still be difficult. I really don’t know when it will be dug out, and they really can’t wait so long.

The things inside are too amazing. If anyone knows about this huge wealth, even if there is another war, no one will let go of this treasure of the previous court.

Exploding is a good idea.

In fact, Lao Hengxi's first thought was to use gunpowder, but he was afraid that it would damage the things inside.

"Please ask Madam to come down once."

Lao Henglu said to Chang Geng.

"Yes," Chang Geng responded, and also went up to bring Shen Qingci down.

When Shen Qingci came down, she also stared at the hole curiously.

"I want to see."

"Okay." Lao Henglu knelt down and spread her sleeves flat on the ground to prevent her from getting her clothes dirty.

Shen Qingci was about to look at it, but turned around and pointed at Chang Geng and the others.

"Turn around."

Chang Geng and the others turned around quickly, and of course they absolutely didn't dare to look any further.

Shen Qingci saw that they all turned around, and now they were lying at the entrance of the small cave.

With the light of the night pearl, she just glanced at it and felt like her eyes were going to be pierced.

And now she finally knew why Changqing was lying in the snow. She not only wanted to lie there, she also wanted to bury her own in the snow.