1321-1350

Chapter 1321 Does She Have a Mother?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"I'll give it to you, I won't go back."

Luo Hengli raised his eyelids, he never thought of wanting this medicine.

"Even if I refuse these things?"

King Lu changed the smile on his face, under the cynicism on his face, there was the shrewdness and arrogance of a prince.

"yes."

Luo Hengnian looked straight into his eyes, "I won't look for you then."

"Then who are you looking for?"

King Lu threw the medicine bottle in his hand back into his pocket. Of course, the so-called was just meaning, so he would not return it. Who would think that his life would be long?

The corners of Luo Heng's lips slightly lifted downwards, and he also spit out three words lightly

"King of Baichu."

"Don't!" Lu Wang quickly stood up, picked up the pot on the table, and poured a cup for Luo Hengli.

"You don't have to bother my father with such a small matter. You know, it's hard enough for him to worry about us who are useless. As a son, you should share your father's worries. The solution to the problem is nothing more than a small Tang family, you can do it first, and I will help you with the second, do you think it will work?"

Luo Hengli stretched out his hand and gestured for the door.

Lu Wang turned his head.

"Can I have another drink?"

It's too inhuman to drive people away like this, they are just here.

"There are sprinkles outside."

Luo Hengli stood up, then stretched out his hand to the little fox, "Niannian, let's go."

The little fox hastily jumped over and also jumped into his arms.

King Lu breathed a sigh of relief, but he really didn't understand, with such a weird temperament, how could there be a princess, and even gave birth to four children?

Is this a human? There are four births in one birth. If ten births can give birth to forty, it will be fatal.

That is, his eyes have been fixed on the little fox who is held in his arms by Luo Hengsi.

This little one looks really cute.

"That..." He rubbed his hand, "Can I touch it?"

Lao Hengnu brought the little fox in front of him, "You can hug it too."

"Thanks."

Lu Wang carefully hugged the little fox, it was really soft and very small, but also warm.

How could it be so cute?

King Lu liked it immediately, how boring the life is, being with others, from time to time, he has to think about being tricked, and put more thought into it, even father and son, brothers are like this, but with such a little thing , but it is not necessary.

You can treat it with all your heart and never worry that it will betray you.

It's no wonder that Lao Hengxiang would rather raise a bird than a woman, otherwise he would have to raise it for himself when he returned to the mansion.