1427

Chapter 1427: Grilled Cabbage

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

And this sentence also made Yu Wenjin feel very sad.

"My grandmother doesn't hurt me, but I'm better than Guo'er. After all, I still have grandparents, but Guo'er doesn't," he hugged his sister tightly.

"But don't be afraid. My grandfather and grandmother love you the most. They love Guo'er as if they were their own granddaughters. Guo'er still has ten brothers here, so I won't let anyone bully you."

Yu Wenjin is a smart person, but if she still can't hear anything from Bai Mei's words, she is a little too stupid.

That is, the grandfather has entered the palace and they have no food to eat. They can ask the kitchen to prepare it for them, but these are the arrangements made by the mother, the head of the family.

We can't let outsiders like them just live in peace.

It's not as if they, Prince Jun's Mansion, are short of food. When he returns to the Mansion, he goes to prepare a Manchu banquet for Guo'er.

His poor little cousin had no grandparents, and no one loved her. Grandpa was kind, but grandpa didn't think too much, and he was afraid that Guo'er would really be bullied. He quickly carried his little cousin out, and his carriage was waiting outside.

"Let's go back to the house first."

Yu Wenjin ordered the boy that the academy had been closed for nearly a month. It was just right that he could stay in the house more and respect his grandparents and parents.

When he carried Guo'er back to the house, Princess Jun suddenly became energetic, and she wouldn't let go even if she hugged her. She took every bite of her heart and soul, and it hurt as much as her own life.

The ten boys in the family were so upset, so it was better to have such a soft and cute little girl.

He is small and well-behaved, and looks like Shen Qingci when he was a child. They are all exactly the same.

When Shen Qingci was a child, not to mention how lovable he was, his little mouth could make people sweet to death, and his words about fairy sister and fairy aunt were really painful.

Don't look at Shen Qingci at that time, but if the great benefactor of their Yuwen family hadn't been the little girl who worked as a matchmaker for his sister, it would have been impossible for their family to marry Lin Yunniang, and it would have been impossible for them to have such a strong family background. It is even more impossible to have ten such excellent grandchildren. Even the most frail and sickly one in her family, Xiao Shi, will definitely be the best among people in the future.

She was grateful to Shen Qingci, so naturally she liked Guoer even more, not to mention that she was the granddaughter of Prince Lao Shuo. The late Prince Lao Shuo had taken great care of her in the early days, and this kindness , she also remembered them.

"Why, your grandfather asked you to carry her over?"

Seeing that Guo'er was asleep, Princess Jun handed her over to the wet nurse and asked her mother-in-law to take her to Shen Qing Cirong. Shen Qing Rong would take good care of the little one.

She was a little curious, but Shen Dingshan loved this grandson very much. Among his fifteen grandchildren, he only had this one precious grandson, and she looked very much like his late wife. How could he not love her? Don’t you love it?