1373

Chapter 1373: Why don’t we explode?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Shen Qingci stood up, and when she stood up, she couldn't help but move a lot, and she obviously felt another pain in her shoulder.

The injury on her shoulder always reminded her that Yang Miao had saved her.

There was no way she could let anything happen to Yang Miao. It was rare to have such a skilled female doctor. How many lives would she save in her lifetime?

Fang Yu was still mumbling. He didn't dare to mention that person's name.

Shen Qingci was still waiting for Fang Yu's answer. Fang Yu hesitated for a long time before answering.

"Girl, this is Prince Shuo's Mansion."

In Prince Shuo's Mansion, Shen Qingci was shocked when he heard these three words, "How could it be there?"

"He's from Prince Shuo's Mansion."

Fang Yu is sure that he has asked, and he has also asked the shopkeeper of Huichun Hall. It was the people from Prince Shuo's Mansion who smashed the Hall of Return, and it was they who injured people, and it was the people from Prince Shuo's Mansion who injured Dr. Xiao Yang. What about those who are imprisoned in the sky prison, and I heard that they will be interrogated and beheaded?

"reason?"

Fang Yu shook his head, he didn't know either, "I didn't find out."

Shen Qingci squeezed her shoulders again. She really had the urge to plant a bomb under Prince Shuo's palace. She really wanted to blow it up and kill the fake guy inside.

But she thought again, if it really exploded, she would blow up the counterfeit, but she would also blow up Prince Shuo's Mansion.

And how could she blow up Prince Shuo's Mansion? You need to know how much wealth she had in her private treasury in Prince Shuo's Mansion. Not to mention other things, there were hundreds of luminous pearls in the secret passage. How could she possibly? Go blow up your own home. After the explosion, she was really afraid that she would be so angry that she would vomit blood.

And her changing expression frightened Fang Yu.

"Girl, should we buy some..."

"What to buy?"

Shen Qingci walked to the table and sat down. Her displeasure could be seen in her pursed red lips.

"Buy paper money."

Fang Yu flattened his mouth.

"Buy paper money and burn it for Dr. Yang. You can't live like this and be a poor man when you die."

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

Shen Qingci really wanted to knock Fang Yu on the head.

What's wrong with these children now? What are they thinking about every day?

I don’t want to save people, but I want to buy coffins and dig holes. It’s true.

Fang Yu touched his neck. Well, he didn't feel that he had said anything wrong. If he offended the emperor's relatives, what could he do if he didn't die?

It's better to buy the paper money earlier and send Dr. Xiao Yang on his way.

Outside, the Huichun Hall was completely smashed. People who are familiar with it are now afraid to stand up for the Huichun Hall. The guys there are all running around and skating around.