1446

Chapter 1446 You have a lifetime to live

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

he asked again.

Officials don’t know how to talk about this?

"Tell me, what's the hesitation about?"

Emperor Cang Tao had given up on that person a long time ago. He was really a piece of mouse excrement that Cang Tao had been using for centuries.

"yes."

The official bent down again.

"The Emperor of Zhou had her tongue pulled out, and then cut off the tendons of her hands and feet, and then said..." At this point, the official also looked at the face of the Cangguo Emperor carefully, fearing that the Canggang Emperor would think that He was slapped in the face and was angry again.

But no, not at all.

"what did he say?"

Emperor Cang Tao didn't want to talk anymore. He could say anything. How could he forget all the ridicules they made to Zhou?

"He said……"

The official whispered again.

"The Emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty said that he wanted this person just for personal gain and had nothing to do with the Great Zhou Dynasty and Cang Tao. He didn't want to know about the royal secrets, so he pulled out her tongue, picked the tendons of her hands and feet, and... Just to avoid someone saying random things."

Emperor Cang Tao suddenly smiled.

"This is such an extremely smart emperor that even Lian Gu doesn't want to be his enemy anymore."

As for being an enemy, forget it, unless they can also make that kind of firearm.

It's a pity. Will Da Zhou let people know about the firearms map? Their own iron-melting skills have been hidden for more than a hundred years, so how could Dazhou easily let others know how that thing was created?

And how the situation will change after many years, who can know?

Yes, who can know?

Some things can change in an instant, let alone decades later. By then, people like them will have long been dead, so what will they know?

In the Tianlao of Dazhou, this is still a place where no one wants to go and where no one dares to stay.

The cell door opened with a creak, and the man sitting inside suddenly stared at him angrily.

When she saw the person standing outside clearly, she also screamed.

Then, the man took off his hat. His face was about fourteen or fifteen years old, but his figure was very graceful. "What, you don't recognize me?"

Shen Qingci straightened his clothes, and his bright but clean face almost made King Feng Lun's eyes pop out.

"Are you used to living in this place?"

Shen Qingci looked around at the things around him. After all, he still belonged to a prince. The treatment was different. Even in the prison, he lived in a private room.

But so what, I will still be a prisoner for the rest of my life.

"By the way, I just came here to say something to the prince."

It was a very nice voice, but why did it sound like it was digging into her heart and tearing out her lungs when she heard it in King Feng Lun's ears.

"Your Majesty, it's better to live here with peace of mind. Shen Qingci smiled again, with shallow eyes. You were in Cangtao's palace and were razed to the ground by your king. Even if you go back, you will have no place. Go, so just stay here with peace of mind, the free food and free accommodation will be enough to support you for a lifetime."

"Of course, you still have a lifetime to talk about."

There was a pop.

King Feng Lun literally spurted out a mouthful of blood.

"Hey, Your Majesty, please don't be so excited. I, Da Zhou, are a country of courtesy. I can take care of the Prince's food and drink for the rest of his life, but I can't even spend a few dollars. Besides, Cang Tao has compensated me, Da Zhou, tens of millions of taels of silver. From now on, I took out a few taels from it, which is enough for the prince to eat for a year."

"By the way, I also want to thank you, Mr. Wu."

She walked over and got closer step by step.

King Feng Lun wanted to stand up, but he couldn't even muster the strength to lift himself up.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us