1472

Chapter 1472 Don’t know anymore

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

In fact, only now do people in the village know that the Chen family is nothing more than a strong outsider who only does honorable work. How can someone who has been farming for several lifetimes know how to open a shop? Huang's boss had even invested the money he had coaxed and deceived into the shop in their town.

It’s just that I don’t have connections, I don’t have the supply of goods, I haven’t planned everything in advance, and I don’t know how to do business. When the customers ask too many questions, I just yell and yell, and I don’t know who I have offended behind my back, and the things in the shop are also the same. Someone stole all of it in the middle of the night.

After months of searching, nothing was found, and all the Chen family's money was invested in it. What kind of money was left at home? All the dignity of the Chen family is in that house. Now the house is gone. They only have this house without a roof. The whole family is crowded here. They used to be Bajie's people, but now I hate to associate with them. All the men in the family were imprisoned. Except for the ones in my arms, everyone from the oldest to the youngest was arrested.

"Mom, please think of a way quickly."

The eldest daughter-in-law cried from time to time. She seemed to have no other ability besides crying.

"What can I do?"

Xiao Huang Niang is an authentic peasant woman. She has never been out of the village a few times. This incident happened because she had no idea and no idea.

"Xiao Huang, Xiao Huang."

It was then that Xiao Huang Niang thought of Xiao Huang, "Bring dad and your eldest brother back quickly. You are the one who caused this. If it weren't for you, how could our family suffer such a disaster? It's all your fault." It's a bad thing, if anything happens to your father and your eldest brother and younger brother, I'll take your skin off."

"You're not the best at it, just go ahead."

Xiao Huang Niang pushed Xiao Huang out from time to time, and also pushed Xiao Huang outside.

Xiao Huang just looked at Xiao Huang Niang blankly.

"What are you looking at?" Xiao Huangniang seemed to be angry. "If you don't go, I will beat you to death."

Xiao Huang twitched the corners of his mouth, but he wanted to laugh.

Whose fault is this? Who knows in their heart? Who is interested in that house and shamelessly wants to move there? Who wants her to take her younger brothers and sisters to eat for free? Who has cheated her of her money? , she was the one who asked her to deceive others, and who finally wanted their house and kicked them out.

And only now did she realize that her mother had never cared about her. When she sold her, she cried so sadly, maybe because she found out that she was sold too cheaply and she suffered a loss.

She really regretted coming back to such a home. She really should have thought that she had died outside.

If she is asked to beg someone, what should she ask for? How valuable is her face, and how valuable is her person?

In the carriage, Shen Qingci was playing with the little fox. He didn't know what they were playing with. Yue Yue wiped his face. He really didn't know what fun it was. It seemed that there was no fun at all.