1

Chapter 1

"Plant Army Visits the End of the World"

Author: Love cherry meat

the most

Copywriter: The end is coming,

as Yin Tiantian, who won the lottery due to a broken love, has no opinion to get the

ability to exchange energy for plant cards.

Follow the sweet word. There are zombies on the ground, and it doesn't matter to look at my pea mushroom man-eating flower.

There are zombies in the water. It doesn't matter to look at my seaweed water lilies and cat tails,

there are mutated animals

in the sky. It doesn't matter to look at my star fruit corn thrower,

Since then Yin Tiantian has lived occasionally with white lotus. Actually the inner black lotus. Exchange plants to fight zombies. Tease the good life of Shota plus beautiful men.

[This article is not the text of the Virgin, but the heroine herself likes to pretend to be a white lotus. ] Fool everyone. But in fact she is an ambitious woman. Love is a lot. There are a lot of handsome guys.

(This site solemnly reminds: this story is purely fictional, if there are similarities, it is pure coincidence, do not imitate.) Broken

love can also hit the jackpot

August temperatures are high. Knowing it, it doesn't stop. Occasionally a breeze blows through and rolls up a layer of heat. I walked under the scorching sun with a 100 yuan umbrella. I can't help but feel a little sorry for the money I spent on buying a sun umbrella just now.

Really. I didn't expect consumption to be so high here. I really regret coming to this city.

My boyfriend came here to work. A few days ago, it was said that it was in a hurry to use money. So I didn't even want to give him most of my savings. However, in recent days, the phone has not been connected. People can't be contacted. I was worried that something would happen to him. So came to the city.

Speaking of my boyfriend. I have to say how we met.

We work in a factory. I look a bit like Yang Yuhuan's figure. At that time, in order to make more money for himself, he often worked overtime, so he met Yu Cheng, who often worked night shifts.

At that time, I thought he was very interesting to talk and listen to his rhetoric. Gradually, they came together. I've been in love for three years. Rest assured that I haven't done anything. Three months ago, he suddenly said that he was going to work in the main factory. It is also said that much more is earned there. When we earn enough money, we will get married. At that time, he was asked to work in the main factory without much thought. At first, there were a lot of phone calls. There are fewer phones. Until more than a week ago, he called and said that a friend had an accident and was anxious to use the money to call me, and then he would pay back the money a month later.

I didn't think much about it and sent the money over.

That's how it came after that. I couldn't contact him and came straight here.

Finally, I wasted a lot of trouble and found the location of the main factory. As soon as he asked, Yu Cheng had stopped working two days ago. I heard that I am now living with my girlfriend.

After hearing the news, my head buzzed. The body almost didn't fall. But still holding a fluke mentality, he asked: "Will it be the same name." The other party smiled after listening to my words. You underestimate my memory. In the past six months since the branch factory, there have been a total of fifteen people. And how could I be mistaken. , not even the accented ones. The girlfriend Yu Cheng is looking for seems to be a miss of KTV. It was just fun at first. But recently, I don't know what's wrong, that kid suddenly made money. A lot more generous. Went on a trip with my girlfriend yesterday. The other party said with a serious face. After speaking, I asked who Yu Cheng was.