40

Chapter 40

Almost the faces of the lively people changed. Although the two girls did not look good, they were at least used to Xu Duo. Anyway, go back and let Zhuge Xiaoming come to a shrouded in light. Then the negative feelings will disappear.

But by the time they reacted, we had already rushed inside. If you've seen enough of the excitement, let's go fight zombies. A large crowd rushed into the street.

Although some of the girls around me did not have special abilities, I gave them diluted potions to improve their bodies. Now their bodies are similar to those of trained soldiers, in terms of reflexes, speed and endurance.

We eliminated the zombies and suddenly saw a supermarket. The door was closed tightly. The outside is one of the strongest crystalline steels available now. The medicines in this place have not been taken away, so this supermarket should not have been touched, watching so many people rush over. I just left quietly. to go to the back of the building. After eliminating a few zombies, I found the back door of the building. The employee passage took out a tombstone moss and pasted it on the wall. I got into the hole.

There is no peculiar smell in it, and there should be no zombies. Take out a wall fruit and put it on the outside of the moss of the tombstone, even if it is attacked, it will definitely last for five minutes.

Following the staff corridor, I pushed the door directly into the entrance of the supermarket. Neat shelves. It barely moved. What notice is written on the small blackboard. In order to let employees go home to take care of patients with peace of mind, the supermarket decided to take a three-day holiday. The time of reading the last writing should be the day before the end times. No wonder it's so clean.

Since I'm here, don't waste it. The more the merrier. This supermarket is large and has three floors. The third floor is home appliances. The second floor sells household items. The first floor is food. I won't let go of food. As long as there is no bad one, take it all. As for the refrigerated meat plus expired milk, I have no interest, what washing powder, laundry detergent, pots and pans on the second floor... I didn't let go of any of them, and for this I exchanged two rings. Seeing two hands with four rings is a pang of depression, if you lose one, wouldn't it hurt to die.

The electrical appliances on the third floor are of little interest. Now it doesn't work anymore. But in one corner I saw sporting goods. Electric scooter. Folding bike. It's all the same. Look at the time is already more than half an hour. But these things can't be blatantly taken out. What to do about it.

I looked around and I walked to the back door downstairs. Just throw out a piece of destruction mushroom. This time, instead of leaving a deep hole in the ground, the explosion directly blew the door open. Just this smoke and dust I rushed straight out. However, the loud explosion still attracted the attention of others. When I got to this side, I saw me standing outside. A large hole was revealed in the building.

"What's going on? Sweet," Wang Yan asked.

"Just now, someone blew this door open, ran out of it, and ran over there. There's a lot of stuff on my back," I pointed in the other direction. It's only three or five meters away from here, and you can turn a corner.

"This must be the back door of the supermarket. Let's go in and take a look," I don't know who said it, and everyone rushed straight in. However, looking at the lack of action, the people of the mercenary group stood beside me.

"Let's go. There was nothing left in it. Our stuff is all there. I pointed to the side. The ragged canvas there lifted to reveal its contents. Electric scooters are stacked on the ground. There are also a few buns of items.