25

Chapter 25

Often terrifying. The timid one spit it out directly.

32 Lie to you without discussion

32 "What the hell is going on." Junye's eyes were red. Pretending to be sad... Then secretly see where I go.

But he couldn't find me,

"Junye, what's wrong with you, what happened just now," my voice came from behind him. Frightened him.

"By the way, what did he go out for." The other asked.

"I don't know this, it's like I saw someone and turned around and went out." I didn't expect this kind of thing to happen, why can't you think about it. So many zombies out there... After saying that, he turned his head and wanted to be silently sad.

"So did she say anything strange?"

"I didn't say anything, but I looked a little stunned..." Junye spoke.

After asking some questions, the group left directly.

The excitement has also dispersed. There were only two people left, me and Junye.

"Why did you appear behind me?" asked Junye strangely.

"Of course it came from here," I think he pointed to a hole in the wall on the other side of the wall, where the vehicle was parked.

"Strange when there was a hole," Junye said strangely. Then go back and get something for me to look at here. If a zombie comes in, it will be troublesome.

I sat by the gate. It is impossible to put this gate now. Because a lot of things are missing. So every day someone specifically watches. But today it snows and there are fewer people, only two people, if they usually patrol the wall, there are more than two people.

A car came from a distance. I looked at the time, and as soon as five minutes passed, I tore the card off and walked to the door.

Reach out and directly intercept the opponent's vehicle. In fact, I have recently got a lot of guns in Junye's hands. It's best for self-defense. The opposing truck, stopped, and then jumped down from behind, several people. Shivering with cold. Get off the car and solve a few zombies on the side of the car.

A head poked out of the car window: "Trouble you let us in." You can rest assured that we are not injured. "The other side thought I was a trooper.

At this time, Junye came back, saw the other party's car, and then asked to drive the car in first, and heard the side. Then some people were contacted to check if there were any wounds on their bodies.

As soon as I lifted the tarp behind me, I found a group of people sitting inside, not wearing much, and I still met people I knew inside.

"Why are you here," I began.

Hearing a familiar voice, six people looked up and saw me, tears were about to come out: "Are we here?" Great, here we are... After saying that, he hurriedly jumped out of the car, and as a result, he slipped on the ground and fell directly into the snow.

They wore many thin clothes, but they had no clothes to protect them from the cold. It seems that they did not expect this to be the case.

Picking them up, I asked, "How did you get here, are those people your friends?" and I pointed to the others.

"Well, actually, we're in another survivor base with them in a squad. Originally, we went back and told them that we could exchange food here. So we decided to change a little bit. But I heard that there are zombie animals now, and I am afraid that we will not be able to cope with it, so all the people in our team came. Unexpectedly, it snowed heavily this morning, and we also hoped that we could change into a little thicker clothes," the other party shivered, and untied the clothes to check the body.