68

Chapter 68

Yin Tiantian, who wanted to stimulate everyone, said directly: "The soup made of cabbage is really fragrant"

Hearing this, Yu Cheng's aunt subconsciously looked at the kitchen. I saw that the cardboard box had been opened, except for a little dirt left, as for those small cabbages all into the soup pot, there was nothing left,

90. The so-called original shape is exposed.

90 "What are you doing. You actually beat all the cabbage into soup," Yu Cheng's aunt roared, attracting everyone's attention.

At this time, Yu Cheng also reacted. Stood up directly. "What do you say. You used all my crystal nuclei.

"Good, all used. What are you afraid of, aren't you falling for a lot of money? Hmph knows that the dead fat woman has money and food, you shameless began to look for someone, hmph, I remember that you saw that I had a house and sold your little girlfriend to other men. You this........."

Without waiting for the other party to finish speaking, Yu Cheng slapped it directly. This slap was very heavy, and the soup pot in Xiao Yun's hand was directly sprinkled on the ground, poured on Yu Cheng's body, and Yu Cheng shouted. Fortunately, there was a person who reacted quickly, and the water in his hand was directly poured on Yu Cheng's body, which relieved some pain. But Yu Cheng stared at Xiao Yun who fell to the ground with red eyes, reached out and pulled the other party's hair and directly hit the glass door of the kitchen. Xiao Yun's mind was confused after being bumped. Immediately after that, Yu Cheng stepped on her stomach directly.

Hearing the other party's scream, Xiao Yun fainted directly.

It didn't take long to see bright red blood flowing directly down Xiao Yun's thigh.

Yin Tiantian was surprised. It should be said that the average person will not be kicked like this after being kicked. Could it be.

"Is she pregnant," Yin Tiantian asked directly.

This sentence made everyone stunned. Hurriedly looked at the blood stains that had stained the ground red.

"No," Yu Cheng's uncle began. But the most powerful reflection is Yu Cheng. He immediately panicked. Hurriedly spoke, "What now." Now..."

Yin Tiantian kicked him directly. "Send to the hospital immediately, what do you say to do"

This kick kicked Yu Cheng awake. Hurriedly picked up Xiao Yun, who was already unconscious, and ran to the hospital of the survivor base.

Now that the survivor base is on track, of course, there will be hospitals. Of course, the current hospital is still in line with the purpose of paying money to save people. It's just that it has now been replaced by crystal nucleus trading.

Yin Tiantian and the three didn't want to go, but they thought that they couldn't leave like this, so they also followed.

When he entered the hospital, he heard the doctor say something to Yu Cheng, Xiao Yun was still lying on the ground unconscious, and he only understood after approaching. It turned out that Yu Cheng did not have a crystal nucleus to trade, so now Xiao Yun can only have two possibilities, one is to lie here and wait for death, or wake up by himself. Yu Cheng's group leader had no way to directly help Yu deal with a hundred crystal nuclei. As a hospital fee for the first period.

After waiting for the examination, the doctor unfortunately told Yu Cheng that the three-month-old child was not saved. And even if it is cured later, it is impossible to get pregnant.

This sentence made Yu Cheng very uncomfortable. But Xiao Yun woke up slowly. After learning this, he opened his teeth and danced his claws like a crazy woman and slapped Yu Cheng hard.