57

Chapter 57

Vigilance comes behind us. In the end, 13 children decided to live together on their own.

We divide the houses directly. Draw a white line in the middle to block something in the middle. The dean was also a little reluctant to let those children stay on their side. Fireworks looked at them like children and said, "Don't regret it, if you do, don't ask us."

But he underestimated the intelligence of those little children, and they asked us not to let us go. We said yes. But the next day, something happened. It looks like our kitchen and boiler are over there. He also turned off the boiler. It's okay to make it cold on our side. Also open his toes highly. It is said that if you want to keep warm, you will exchange it for food. Three pounds of food a day for heating.

Everyone looked at me, and I looked up at them, "Look at what I do, if you want to warm them, give them well." It's just given day by day. I thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Okay, I see, so that those little ghosts don't start the price on the spot." Fireworks seemed to understand something and spoke.

Children are like this, as long as there is food, it does not matter what will happen in the future, eat first and talk about it. But fireworks have their own ideas, since they eat they have to eat better than them. So I took out a box of treasured cans and wrapped the buns directly.

I sat on the side and read quietly. Occasionally watch the interaction between them. , and then there is silence. of staying aside.

In fact, I feel that the days are very peaceful. Maybe I want to just forget that this is an apocalypse.

However, the fragrance of the buns quickly attracted the noses of many children, and saliva flowed out. .........

76. Children break up "

Xiaoli, what are you eating over there?" a child asked his former partner.

"It seems to be a bun, it's very fragrant." , Listening to the fireworks sister said that today is a bun with canned pork" The other party thought for a while and then spoke.

"Really, oh, I want to look delicious," the other party bit his finger and drooled, now they don't have any food. What rice to nibble on every day.

"Well, delicious." After Xiaoli finished speaking, she saw everyone bring the buns to the table and hurriedly ran over to help clean up the table.

The fragrance wafted far away, and when the dean came out with the rice, he found that most of the children were gone, and when he saw them standing on the dividing line, drooling.

Seeing that I hadn't left my room, Fireworks asked a child to deliver the buns to my room.

The child walked slowly into my room with a plate with a trembling, and then put the bun on the table: "The new bun at noon today is very delicious";

"Well, put it down, I'll eat it later," I put down the book in my hand and began. The owner of this house should have a child with neatly arranged web novels on the bookcase. I usually like to read, as if I was controlled by a bookworm. If you stick it in the book, it won't come out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— depressed dividing line——————————————————————————————

"It's so full." Everyone patted their stomachs and sighed,

"When we are full and drunk, let's go out and patrol the road to see if there are any zombies left behind,