21

Chapter 21

Can hide in the arms of an adult bird for the rest of his life. One day to be self-reliant. Otherwise they will starve to death.

Luo Xiaohei handed out several baseball bats to the newcomers. Then tell them about the weaknesses of zombies. A few people took a new group of people to the periphery of the survivor base to practice. Recently, high walls have been built here to keep out zombies. The wall is now nearly two meters high. The zombies roared outside, stretching out their dry and bloody arms, and slamming the wall one after another.

Qi Cheng led a group of people out of the gate. Then he ordered those behind him to deal with the zombies who were left behind.

At first, they will only step back with their legs weak.

"If you want to survive, you have to destroy these monsters. They're not human," Qi Cheng said loudly. Then the zombie closest to him smashed the other party's head hard, and then took out the crystal nucleus inside. "This is the crystal nucleus inside the zombie's head. You can trade this for something delicious. Looking

at the brain pulp of the white flower. A few people spit it out directly. But the three men who came back with me yesterday rushed at the two zombies with baseball bats. The second experience was much better than the first. Kan Kan dodged the zombie's waving claws and knocked the zombie's head.

"Why do you want to be hungry at night?" Zombies are so slow, what are you afraid of," Jia Boyang shouted.

Guan Xin held the baseball bat with both hands. Not sure what I was thinking. Suddenly, he rushed towards a zombie. It knocked on the head of the zombie. However, due to too little strength, the arm that was lost was waving and grabbed directly towards her.

Just when Guan Xin thought that this meeting would be over. A baseball bat knocked straight over. The outstretched arm of the zombie broke in response to the sound, followed by another stick that directly shattered the zombie's head. Blood splashed on Guan Xin's clothes.

"Good job, a little more strength next time. Pick out the crystal nucleus"

Guan Xin turned his head to look at Qi Cheng, and then held back his nausea and reached out to take out the crystal nucleus from the broken zombie head. Then put it in the fanny bag I gave them in advance.

There are two of them. Whatever it is, practice makes perfect. Except for 5 scratches at night. The rest survived. You can smell the food from afar. The tired body also has strength. They all ran back quickly.

"How's my brother doing today," I asked.

"The first day today was also good. At least you can kill zombies, and the fear of zombies is much less," Qi Cheng opened his mouth and smelled the fragrance in the air, "What is so fragrant." How does it look like boiling meat.

"Everyone must have worked hard today. Today's dish is chicken stew with potatoes. After speaking, place the two large basins on two tables. Then there are steamed buns. Of course, wash your hands and face before eating.

Although there is not much chicken, everyone eats it wolf.

"May I ask something," a man grabbed the steamed bun in one hand and took a bite hard.

"What's the matter?" asked Qi Cheng...

"Won't we be hungry every day from now on?" the other asked.

"There is no such thing as a free lunch. If you want to eat well and use well, you will obediently kill zombies. The crystal nuclei obtained can be exchanged for food and things that are usually used," Zhuge Xiaoming began.