13

Chapter 13

"The fat and fat mayor finally reflected. Directly ran over and the big broad palm in the depths hit me, and at this moment several people directly pounced and crushed each other to the ground at once. "I've long seen that you are not favorable" "

The mayor is a fart. See if I don't kick you to death today、。。。

"It's because of you that my son was falsely accused and sent to prison..." One of the women directly lifted a stone and smashed it directly on the other person's head.

But those soldiers just stood on the side and watched all this happen, in fact, there were many people who looked at him unfavorably, and when they first came here, they had to eat well and live well. Say what is the mayor of the family in City X... For him three comrades died. But when the stone fell, they slowly came to stop it.

It felt like the woman was running out of gas. I just pretended to be back to normal and just fell.

"Sweet." Qi Cheng hurriedly ran over and put his arm around me.

"She won't be violent, is that person more terrifying than a zombie?" asked the female warrior.

"I think I can't stand the stimulation because he killed my father." If it weren't for him, his father wouldn't have fed the zombies" In fact, Qi Cheng had seen this person, when he saw him leaving in a car, several of them hid in the house in fear, and saw him tear off two people in order to be able to leave by car, leaving them to fend for themselves in the zombie group.

He'll find a reason. As a result, the other party really believed it. This

night is the only day to eat these days. Everyone ate steamed buns, drank rice porridge, and the pure rain that had just fallen. I had a little fever while lying in bed.

"I said will I hang up the buns," I asked the buns

floating in the air,

"Don't worry, this little illness will be fine tomorrow, this is also a way to improve your physical fitness, I estimate that tomorrow you can lose ten pounds at once."

"Really." I sat up suddenly. Scared to the upper bunk, Qicheng almost fell from above.

"What's wrong" is not comfortable, have you taken medicine?

、、、、

"It's okay, I had a nightmare just now, you sleep first, I took the fever-reducing medicine," I said hurriedly.

His body moved twice on the bed and then covered him with the covers.

I took a look at the moonlight outside. You should be able to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Unfortunately, it backfired. This night I slept so tired, I couldn't help but feel a little unconscious and my body was very hot. I woke up at five o'clock the next morning. The body is sticky. I got out of bed, and Qi Cheng hadn't woken up yet. When I folded the quilt, I found that the sheets had been dyed yellow, and I touched my face, "Is this the legendary fat?" I muttered,

rolling up the sheet and throwing it directly into the trash with a set of clean clothes into the bathroom.

This is a full wash. It wasn't until Ki Cheng got up and knocked on the WC door that I got dressed and walked out.

"I'm going first" Qi Cheng seemed very anxious and rushed directly in, and came out again in less than two seconds.

"You're sweet," he widened his eyes.

"What's wrong. I asked strangely,

"You... I watched him hold up the mirror in front of me,

"Is this me," I touched my face. Suddenly, I remembered that the bun said that he could lose ten pounds in one night. "I said, when I was fat before, I looked similar to Yang Guifei, but now I am slim and quite beautiful," I said narcissistically.