85

Chapter 85

Mouth.

"So what. Even if it was real, Mengyao didn't hurt me. I think you're the ones who are crazy. Even small children kill 3." Yin Tiantian put on a high hat directly. The crowd blushed for a while.

Seeing that Su Hong was dead. Then turned to Lily and Ye Mengyao and said, "Let's go back" "

Hmm," the two people agreed, and then followed Yin Tiantian back.

"Girl, you are really obsessed. I'll let you see it now," the old man who just said the wrong thing directly threw out a yellow talisman. Flew directly to Ye Mengyao. Obviously, Ye Mengyao was also a little afraid of this kind of thing. The body shrinks in fear. Yin Tiantian directly blocked it with her body. As a result, that rune shone directly on Yin Tiantian's body. It was a feeling of being pumped. The soul and body are separated as if uncontrollably. Yin Tiantian's body fell directly to the ground, leaving only a soul floating around her body. However, along with the soul, there are also buns and cards. But only for three seconds. Yin Tiantian's soul floated back again.

However, there is a feeling of surprise in the eyes of others. It's like looking at the eyes.

The buns are angry and the consequences are serious. Directly floated out, and the entire bun body fell directly on the old man's face.

This one was fierce. Directly knocked the opponent's nose and bleed.

"What a demon," the old man covered his nose and spoke directly.

Yin Tiantian got up from the ground, a little dizzy. I saw that the bun had rushed out, and then said, "Bun come back" The

bun floated back obediently, and then re-entered Yin Tiantian's space,

"Sister, you have nothing to do," Lily hurriedly helped Yin Tiantian up.

"I'm okay. That thing is really powerful. Now it's a little nauseous and dizzy. Let's go back first," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Well, I see," Lily began.

After Yin Tiantian and the others left, the old man spoke, "Master, did you say that the woman was possessed by something?"

It should be a contract beast. The woman's soul did not change color. And did not receive any pollution. The nice voice came out again.

"Then you don't need to take a look." It's okay to observe it secretly," one of the people who had not spoken all this time began.

"Not yet. Let's go back first," and left the

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

with the men

This feeling of dizziness lasted all day hungry. , It's like riding in a car for a day.

Rest until noon the next day. Just got up to get ready to eat something.

Wang Yan and Yan Liqiu directly took everyone out. Say it's to train well. And now there are only two people left in the room, Yin Tiantian and Ye Mengyao, staring wide-eyed.

, "Mengyao saw someone yesterday?"

"I don't know." It should be said that there is no record of the appearance of these people at all. But they are not born-again. It should be because of something that changed the fate of everyone. Most of the reasons are related to you. Have you ever come into contact with someone who is very similar to them," Ye Mengyao spoke.