20

Chapter 20

Open your hands.

The best in

the 25 team In

the hands of 25 is a transparent glass bottle. The liquid inside is red. It's like the color of blood. But the bottle has the four words of antidote written on it and the usage, which can be quoted or injected directly.

Liu Yu pondered for a while, and then found an injection injection. Now his father has no way to open his mouth again.

A tube of red injections shone with a beautiful and charming color. Suddenly, his father struggled hard. Liu Yu forcefully plunged the needle into his skin. He understood that maybe it could really save his father's life. She's gambling. Gambling will not harm her.

There were footsteps outside, and I should have heard the sound and ran over. Liu Yu hurriedly pulled out the needle and threw it directly into the trash. Watching his father's struggling movements slowly stop, he then touched his father's heart with trembling hands. Still beating. Really useful.

The doctor who came in looked at Liu Yu's appearance and hurriedly examined her father.

"The blood is turning red. , It seems that it survived.

"The blood of the body no longer contains the virus. Saved back".

One by one, the good news reached Liu Yu's ears. Liu Yu knelt on the ground and cried. As if a new student in despair,

Junye gently crouched beside her and put his arm around her shoulders. "Well, it's all gone. Don't worry anymore,"

Liu Yu looked at Junye, "Thank you." Junye...

After

listening to her words, Junye just pressed his lips to her ears. Please forget about this. If you really thank me,"

Liu Yu nodded. "I will definitely not say it to anyone, please believe me,"

I looked at the two of them and turned to leave. Looks like things settled. My pot wrapped meat,. It's all cold. I walked back dejectedly.

When I came back, I found my beloved pot-wrapped meat in a thermal bucket.

"Sweet, how about that captain," the thief asked.

"It's still Sister Liu Yu's strength, maybe relatives are like this." Finally called him back from the ghost gate, "I seem very happy."

"I thought you could bring him back," Li Yunlong began.

"Junye doesn't know where I heard about it. Treating wounds with water-based water may be able to remove the virus. As a result, I was tired enough and didn't do anything," I said, depressed.

"Okay, let's not talk about these things. Come your favorite food is not cold yet, eat it while it is hot. Jia Boyang pushed the insulation bucket in front of me.

"Let's save it for the evening, I saw so much blood just now." I can't eat it" Actually, I still have a little reaction, especially if I can't see others bleeding.

We had three cars in total. Naturally, there is no need to stay in the tent. Three people sleep in the buggy. Who was six people on the bus. As for the previous tent, it will be left for a few people later. But some people will ask why you have ten people in total, how can there be one more person. Download and I'll explain why. Originally, Qi Cheng and I lived together in an RV. But after the increase in vehicles. The other eight unanimously decided to let Qi Cheng move out of the RV, although we are brothers and sisters and can't do this. Finally, Qi Cheng rolled up and left the RV.