58

Chapter 58

The corpse is also vicious.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— small dividing line ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next days are to eat, sleep, sleep and eat every day, and go out to fight zombies one day a week. Collecting firewood for a day. One day watching the little ones train. But adults can't let up either. As for what happened before, the child still forgets it quickly, and it should be said that he does not want to remember it again. Because I put the potion in exchange into the food they ate. It is possible for them to slowly have their own powers and be loyal to us, but there are still two children who resist fiercely. Directly disposed of by me. I don't need a time bomb around me now.

I have a couple of pots in my room. There are green plants growing inside, and we are almost forgotten what green is after the end times. Even if you can redeem it, it's a good feeling to grow it yourself.

When I hid in the house for a long time without allowing others to enter, I suddenly took out several large pots of small cabbage from the house. Everyone was stunned.

"Did you change it, why is there dirt this time?" asked Fireworks.

"Not me. It has now been successful. I spoke.

"Are you saying that the soil can grow plants now?" , Li Yan hurriedly asked.

"Well, yes, it's just a bit of a hassle. But at least we can eat fresh plants later. I smiled widely.

"So we can sell this thing for money in the future, right?" The fireworks seemed to see a bunch of crystal nuclei waving to themselves.

。 Helplessly looked at the expression of the fireworks. But now it's getting warmer. The snow and ice have melted, and there is no hint of green, but at least we know that it is spring. So the disagreement just arose, and I decided to leave, but they didn't want to leave. Maybe it's because it was hard to set up here, so......... It's hard for them to give up...

I sat face to face with the fireworks, because of the problem of not leaving. We sat down and discussed.

"Isn't it very good here, why do you have to leave?" I don't understand why you insist on going to that dangerous world. Fireworks asked.

"I didn't have a choice. The place that belongs to me is not here, and I have to find those people. I spoke helplessly.

Eventually, when persuasion was useless, others asked me when I was leaving.

"I'll leave tomorrow. Whoever wants to leave with me will go with me. "I spoke, and in the end I took Lily alone, as for the children. I didn't intend to take them away in the first place, and should say that it was safer

for them to stay here

the next day; Before leaving, I left them 50 cards. And they asked for 60 crystal nuclei. The cards are all imitators. The food that can be exchanged is enough for them to eat for a long time.

Eventually Lily and I drove away. Disappeared from their gaze.

The first winter finally passed. I don't know how many people are left. Our car headed all the way south. Looking at the map, looking for the road, driving.

Now Aihe's intelligence is growing, although it is a little mature, but it always feels longer and more biased, a bit like the feeling of sister control. It seems that I really want to find him a sister in the future. Or it will really collapse.