89

Chapter 89

Here it goes. A treacherous smile appeared on Yin Tiantian's face.

Then stood on the lotus and shouted directly. "You trash has the ability to chase it." Tell you. You guys are a..............," Yin Tiantian said very badly, and then let the others shout too. On the water. The bullet also does not penetrate the shell. The people standing on the shore listened to the cursing words and suddenly became angry. Especially look at the shore there are some wooden boats that need to paddle by themselves. So more than a dozen people got on the boat directly and rowed directly in the direction of Yin Tiantian's side.

Of course, there were still a few people on the shore to prevent Yin Tiantian and others from going ashore.

"Row the boat that way right away. Be fast. And don't put your hands and feet in the water. Otherwise, you will die," Yin Tiantian pointed directly in a direction and then told the group to row.

。 Although the crowd did not understand what was going on, they still quickly slid the oars. No wonder there are people chasing after it. But what followed surprised these people. The originally calm water quickly churned.

A carp more than a meter long jumped straight out of the water. Directly hit the roof of Yin Tiantian and others.

Though. There is nothing going on here. But others are not so lucky. Three big fish directly overturned the small wooden boat. All seven people inside fell into the water. This was followed by screams and struggles, and soon a layer of red blood floated on the surface of the water.

"Do you know it's dangerous here," the woman who sat next to Yin Tiantian asked.

"Of course. It's just a pity. The crystal nuclei on their bodies can't be obtained. Yin Tiantian sighed.

"You can rest assured of this. Their crystal nuclei were almost all on that man. After the other party finished speaking, he pointed to the man on the shore.

"yes. You better not lie to me." Otherwise, I will definitely throw you into the water," Yin Tian said with a smile.

Everyone was depressed. Finally, when the durability value of the lotus flower dropped to only three points. Everyone finally = all ashore.

"What if they chase them?" one asked.

"It's easy to deal with a lot less people now. So. Let's find a terrain that is favorable to ourselves. I'll do the rest," Yin Tiantian said confidently,

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Look at the group of people standing on it. A few bad guys below bored the bullet directly. Be prepared to solve them as soon as you go up.

But what greeted them next was hell.

Snowflake peas. With the power of freezing deceleration, it flew directly towards the people below. It's like a hailstorm. In the blink of an eye, these guys who originally had the ability to move fell to the ground one by one.

Yin Tiantian walked over and checked. It didn't die. But they are all already in a coma.

And then he took out a roll of rope and said, "Come here." Tie them all" "

Here it comes. Coming," the others reacted and rushed over.

Of course, before tying them up, just scrape everything on