96

Chapter 96

Strange race. It seems that it is also molting to make yourself look good," Bun Zi didn't notice at all that Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"But isn't molting too scary. And I can't eat for three days.

"You can rest assured. Even normal physiology is not needed. You only need to sleep for three days. "The bun opens directly. Then he stopped talking.

117 Two Foodies

117." Tiantian, who were you talking to just now," Zhuge Xiaoming asked.

"Uncle Sunny Day," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"What, but why didn't anyone see it just now?" Wang Yan spoke a little scared.

"Can't be. Such a big person, can't you see it," Yin Tiantian pretended to be very strange, and then pointed to the bun floating in midair. "Oh, there's it." After speaking, he directly looked at Iguo and threw a card hard. Cards are redeemed from inside the space. Therefore, the bun that is an energy body can also be touched. But it cannot be used.

Looking at the cards floating in midair, everyone was stunned. Then he rubbed his eyes vigorously, but he still couldn't see where the sunny day was.

"Uncle, you see that they are really interesting. , pretending not to see you," Yin Tiantian spoke. Then the bun came directly to Yin Tiantian and threw the card into Yin Tiantian's hand. Then Yin Tiantian directly used her spiritual power to select some cards, including the lotus card that had already evolved. Of course, the most are imitators. "This time, it's a little more," Yin Tiantian began. Then click OK. The bun directly threw out a bunch of cards and smashed it directly on the door of the head with Tiantian.

"You're taking revenge. It is clear that they themselves said that they could not see you. Why smash me," Yin Tiantian pretended to be aggrieved and opened her mouth.

Then, after a while, Yin Tiantian said, "No. , I really can't see you. Then I'm really lucky. That's not right. Didn't Qi Cheng see you before? Why..."Oh, I understand, he's too weak," Yin Tiantian said to herself, and then beckoned to the buns, "Then goodbye, Uncle Qingtian." Come often," and smiled.

After directing and acting. Yin Tiantian secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Then open the card. Draw a part of the card inside: "I will return the skin for three days." That's up to you. And put me in a sleeping bag." Uncle Sunny said that it is ugly when molting. Really, I'm not a snake,"

Yin Tiantian pretended to be very aggrieved and said.

But everything just now surprised the others. I didn't expect that Sunny Day was an invisible ghost. No wonder this person can't be seen or found. Now it seems to be really powerful.

Everyone in the brain after the brain supplement. Then asked what Uncle Yin Tiantian looked like.

"It's handsome, and it's polite. This uncle is really handsome. After Yin Tiantian finished speaking, she directly pretended to be fascinated. Then he shouted at the crowd: "You guys put me scumbag first, you hurry up and sleep in your bag.;

Everyone looked at each other, and then finally put Yin Tiantian into the sleeping bag. Then pull the zipper. This time, even her head didn't leak out, of course, Yin Tiantian warned them not to open the sleeping bag,

otherwise she would be punished for not being able to eat for a week.

For everyone, this warning is still very powerful. For the sake of their stomachs, everyone had to settle down their curiosity.

In the next few days, everyone was really a little unaccustomed. Without Yin Tiantian. They also seemed a little overwhelmed. That is, this time, everyone found that if they continued like this, I am afraid that they really did not have any autonomy.