19

Chapter 19

"Hurry up, it's dangerous to have zombie animals," I said. As soon as you step on the accelerator, the car rushes out. However, the zombie is thrown away, but the zombie dog is still very fast. It would be troublesome for them to follow us to the survivor base. And this dog nose is still very good... The nose is good. There's a way, hehe. I had a treacherous look on my face. Then open the window and redeem a card directly, and a mushroom-shaped thing floats out of the card. Hold it directly in your hand. But the others didn't see it. This is a mushroom that is not used at night.

The mushrooms are thrown straight out. Suddenly, a large amount of dark yellow gas floated out, and a scream of the zombie dog that rushed into the gas came out from the zombie dog.

"Let's go quickly," I began. The car rushed straight out. Those zombie dogs want to chase but can't find the shadow of the car. Even the proud nose is not good.

【Melancholy mushrooms. The cost of 150 durable 0 action can produce a large amount of pungent enough to destroy the sense of smell gas in a range of three to three meters, lasting 1 minute. After the zombies smell the smell, the sense of smell will never be good again, and it will be useless to humans]

When we go, we will find a place where the road is relatively wide and drive back directly. Arrived at the survivor base, because it was registered, this time did not deduct the general supplies, but only received one crystal nucleus per person. However, he was locked up to check for wounds.

There were also six or seven unknown people in Qicheng's car, who should have been picked up. They are all skinny. Qi Cheng glanced at me. As if asking me what to do, in

desperation, I had a few more crystal nuclei to at least let them live in it,

and they had to do the rest.

After checking that we had any wounds on our bodies, we were relieved to let us in. Now there are more and more methods of examination, and basically a new instrument has been developed, as long as a drop of blood is removed into the instrument. If the nucleus glowing as energy indicates that it has been infected. Nothing on the contrary.

As we walked back, Qi Cheng whispered to me, "You should return to Xiaobaihua now,"

and I almost forgot, and then my body went limp.

"Sweet" A few people behind exclaimed, Qi Cheng hurriedly held me up, and then shook me vigorously: "Sister, how are you?"

I pretended to be confused and had just woken up, "Brother, don't shake my dizziness," and then looked around, "Why am I here?" So strange.

"It's okay, it's your old problem again" "

You mean that every day came out again. Did we go out to fight zombies again," I pretended to understand

"How do you know?" the others asked.

"She has a diary. In fact, he still wants me to know that he exists. By the way, can you tell me what kind of person he is," I asked, pretending to be expectant.

Several people turned their heads one after another, "You still don't know, it's good," Luo Xiaohei and the four people spoke...

24 Training 2

24 The crowd watched me finally return to my original state, and not only was tears in their eyes.

Purr. A voice came from the stomach. I touched my stomach, "Brother, I'm hungry, let's go back to eat" Qi Chengmo touched my hair, "Okay, let's go back to eat"

But for his action, I can't wait to grit my teeth and want to bite his hand directly. "If you dare to touch my hair again, I will squash you." I whispered.