66

Chapter 66

Placket. But I thought about it for a long time. It should be said that this is also what he likes to eat, because he likes to eat this at that time, Yin Tiantian often buys it for him to eat. In fact, she doesn't like to eat,

"So what color clothes does she like to wear," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Black" | Yu Cheng hurriedly spoke.

Hearing this answer, the corner of Yin Tiantian's mouth raised a mocking smile. This color is not her own favorite color. And also the most hated color. Just because he once said, "You look so fat, you still wear black clothes to look thinner."

"Then ........................"

"........................

"....................".............

The next few words were just boring questions, looking at him pondering. Yin Tiantian said directly: "Actually, you know what." Tian Tian doesn't like to eat duck neck, that's what you like. And the reason why he often wears black clothes is only because you said............. These are all Tian Tian and I said, and what you did, I think you should know," Yin Tiantian said not politely at all.

Yu Cheng quietly stared at Yin Tiantian and the others, then plopped down on his knees in front of Zou Qiqi, and then hugged his legs tightly. "Sweet, forgive me, I know I'm bad, but it's that woman who seduces me." If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have left you. Just forgive me. .............. Yu Cheng said tears as if it was really the same thing.

Zou Qiqi looked at Yin Tiantian helplessly. See me blink quietly. Then gently pulled Yu Cheng.

"I don't remember what happened, but I feel like I still like you. I don't understand why I feel this way," "

Hmph, what is there to like about this scum, your cousin, I can find you a better one" Yin Tiantian directly pretended to be angry.

"But cousin..." Zou Qiqi pretended to stop talking.

"Please give me a chance, just once. I will definitely prove it with my actions," Yu Cheng spoke directly.

。 "Hmph," Yin Tian snorted coldly, then turned around and returned to the car.

"You get up first. My cousin's side should not give you a chance at all. Although I can't remember what happened at that time, I would like to give you a chance" Zou Qiqi is very addicted to acting. Direct opening.

"Really," Yu Cheng hurriedly stood up, held Zou Qiqi's hand tightly, and said with an excited expression, "I will definitely prove it with actions,"

Zou Qiqi couldn't help but look at him a little disgusted in her heart. But the face did not show it: "Okay, you go back first." I'll talk to my cousin. My cousin loves me a lot" "

Okay then. I'll go first, I'll come to you tomorrow," Yu Cheng hurriedly spoke. Although his face was reluctant, he walked faster than anyone.

,

Zou Qiqi stared at the direction where Yu Cheng disappeared with black lines on her face. and get into the car.

"Oh honey sweet. I'll definitely come back to you tomorrow," I pretended to speak to Zou Qiqi with a pretended expression. And then laughed.

"You. It's true, how can you still look at such scum before. Zou Qiqi asked

directly

Yin Tiantian thought about it. "It should be that I was not confident before, of course, people can see what kind of people can see it." Seriously, though. You and I really look alike." I don't think I can see much resemblance on a normal day. But this is the end times, and you have become a little bit of vicissitudes. Yin Tiantian spoke directly. Said Zou Qiqi's face was full of black lines.

✓ The army of plants goes to the end timesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara