End

Chapter 174

We can usher in a new world. "The bun opens directly.

Yin Tiantian learned from the mutant birds in the sky that they had domesticated themselves, and a loss army was heading here. Of course, the speed is five days later. There will also be small hordes of zombies in front. Of course, Yin Tiantian will not sit still here. Build numerous levels directly in front to stop the zombies.

But the fastest ones are the mutant birds that fly in the sky. It's harder to deal with those guys. However, Yin Tiantian directly uses cards. Throwing type cards is most convenient against those birds. And now Yin Tiantian has cultivated many powerful mutant birds in the past two years. That is, to deal with them. War is really brutal. The levels blocked in front are really useful. The zombie troops, which could have arrived in five days, were directly postponed for two days. The final battle lasted for three days. Even with the construction of strong walls, many places have already fallen. People keep dying every day. People keep coming back. Yin Tiantian understands that this is fate,

but zombies are dying much more than humans. One to seventy deaths.

And that's a gratifying thing. Time is ticking by. In the end, the zombies who rested more strongly discovered where they were the most difficult to deal with. So they all gathered.

Look at the high-level zombies. Yin Qicheng looked straight at the headache "How to distribute it now?" asked Qi Cheng.

"I'll have three," Wang Yixuan spoke, and then stared at the three guys who looked alike.

"I'll come to that woman," Lily began.

I think it's all over to me. You don't have to worry," Yin Tiantian came directly to them and said.

"Sweetness seems too dangerous."

"Don't worry, I just need one move. It's rare that they all gather together," Yin Tiantian said directly.

。 What else does the crowd have to say. Yin Tiantian had already rushed out. It's really just one move. A huge killing move. Look at that huge killing move. Everyone was depressed. Pit people, you must know that the tenth order is so powerful, it is better to accumulate more crystal nuclei earlier. A three-meter-diameter ball of light fell directly towards those zombies. At that time, some of the ones that could not be screened were directly cut to ash. The zombies who originally thought that they had escaped did not expect that the power spread directly, like an explosion. The power of the light system flew out directly. Everywhere they passed, humans felt a force coming. But the zombies were all turned to dust.

Of course, Yin Tiantian's face is not too good after using it. Overuse of strength is like that.

。 However, everyone was stunned to see everything that disappeared.

Of course, that eighth-order zombie was only seriously injured.

Yin Tiantian came to him and condensed a ball of light in his hand: "I think you are a smart guy." Either listen to me or disappear here," Yin Tiantian spoke directly. I didn't expect that this zombie was actually a woman.

"I choose the first choice," the other person spoke directly.

The lifelong contract was directly wrapped around the zombie's body. "You will be the king of zombies. So wait for the arrival of a new world. I hope you can keep your men in check. Don't set foot in the human world again.

"Okay, I see"

0 The zombie left with his men. Everyone watched the countdown disappear bit by bit, and finally set foot on zero seconds. A new world has arrived.

The world is changing. A withered world comes back to life. Crustal changes. Everyone fainted at zero second. I don't know how long I slept, and when I woke up, the world seemed to have turned into a green planet.

In the distance, another world on the coast, black, red, gray. There is a world of zombies.

The crowd cheered. Finally ushered in a new world. But it also brought new species and new humans. It seems that the unknown world is still waiting for everyone.

"Sweet, now we have finally passed the end times. Shouldn't we have a good banquet," Qi Cheng began.

Yin Tiantian thought about it, and then nodded, but what he didn't know, the theme of this banquet was [Yin Tiantian Blind Date Meeting]