109

Chapter 109

You can see directly inside the survivor base.

。 However, there is a separate large tent in the middle of these tents. This is where I live. Of course, it's just me, n

The upgraded pumpkin has been upgraded from the original maximum of 10 meters to 15 meters. And the defense value also became 10,000. As long as it does not attack. , can also be used as a house forever.

Directly cover the tent here with transparent pumpkins as a defensive item.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— By the time

everyone was done, it was almost afternoon, and it was almost evening. Today is a rare time to relax again,

and everyone looks at Yin Tiantian. Looking at this food and clothing, the parents were silent. Yin Tiantian sat there. Then look at the still bright weather. "It's still early for the sun to go down today. You guys help me do something. All of them. After cooking, come back and have food. Yin Tiantian spoke.

What's going on?" the thief asked hurriedly.

"Did you see the mountain?" Yin Tiantian pointed to the mountain behind her.

"See. What's wrong?"

"Go up that mountain and dig me some soil 3 back." Remember to clean the soil, and there are no grass blades and grass roots on it" "

Why? What's the use of the soil now? Wang Yan just asked. Yin Tiantian stretched out her hand and buckets appeared in front of them.

"Remember to fill up and come back. Two barrels per person. Yin Tian said with a smile.

Although everyone did not understand, they still chose to leave. But this time, even Yu Luo had to keep up.

The mountain looks close. But to go through the water, of course, close. But if you take a detour, it is very far. The round trip is at least half an hour.

It wasn't long before everyone left. And those people came. It should have been observed, and now Yin Tiantian is only Yin Tiantian left here. So now it's easy for them to get their hands dirty.

Yin Tiantian looked at those who covered their faces in broad daylight and was speechless for a while. You think it's a secret attack, but it's wrapped so tightly in broad daylight. (Author's note: "Are you qualified to speak of others.") Aren't you like that yourself?" Yin Tiantian: "Do you have an opinion"... Author: ".............")

"Hehe, it's really here, so breathless," Yin Tiantian looked at them and said.

"Hmph, get out of here right away, we won't embarrass you," one of the other men began.

"I'm optimistic about this place. What if you don't leave," Yin Tiantian said.

"Then don't blame us for being unkind to you. And those of your men," came a woman's voice, and then rushed straight over.

The other party's legs are thin. It is obvious that it is regular exercise. So there is not a trace of fat in sight. Tao is a slender leg. It's a pity that Yin Tiantian is not a man. No interest in this. Besides, Yin Tiantian is even more beautiful than him. There is no feeling of envy at all.

It's fun. Yin Tiantian thought of this, and directly stretched out her hands to resist the other party's leg. Originally, there was also a wall fruit attached to the body. I didn't expect to kick off one-fifth of the durability value at once. I didn't expect it to be a legged psychic.