148

Chapter 148

"Can you sign a name for me when you see the real person," Yin Tiantian spoke directly. After saying it, he regretted it, and his face turned red.

But I didn't expect that the other party was not angry at that time, but directly said: "Then if you sell something in the future, can you give us a discount", ZX directly spoke, and then a smile on his face.

"-_-|||。" Of course, I can give you a seven-fold discount," Yin Tiantian spoke.

Everyone = After sitting down, ZX seemed very approachable and directly sent the people around him out. Seeing this, Yin Tiantian also made a look at Zhanchen and the others, and they also walked out, so only Yin Tiantian and ZX were left in the entire room.

"ZX。 I don't know how much grain you want to buy," Yin Tiantian opened her mouth directly.

"I heard you wanted to make a deal with me," ZX asked directly.

"It's actually quite simple. It was my place that I spent countless efforts to build there, but I didn't expect that in the past, when there were hard days, no one came, and when the life was good, someone came to get a piece of the pie three times or twice. It's really annoying," also said Tiantian.

"You mean you want there." ZX spoke directly, "Well,

of course. I want there. But my ambitions weren't great, I just wanted a place to live. You can also rest assured that I can quickly get our country out of its current predicament. Don't you think other countries are now decaying? In fact, if some countries live too well, I am afraid that our ZG will be deeply affected. So people are selfish, you should know what I mean. I can give you five percent off that grain. But I don't want you to spread the news to others. It should be said that five folds is already the minimum permission. Otherwise, we would have lost money too. At least this is the price when I exchange things from Uncle Sunny Day," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"You're talking about that sunny day" "Yes, it's that sunny day" "So can you let me meet him?"

"Isn't he here," Yin Tian smiled and looked at her right"

Can't you see it too," Yin Tiantian asked rhetorically.

"I really can't see it," ZX began, of course, cold sweat flowed from his forehead.

Yin Tiantian looked amused. But I still couldn't bear to laugh.

"By the way, ZX, can I ask you something," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Uh-huh," ZX replied.

"It's about this zombie. Uncle Sunny said that it was due to the explosion of a planet that the virus was brought to Earth along the trajectory of the epidemic. Yin Tiantian opened his mouth.

"You're right, those meteorite fragments are really a reaction to detecting viruses." ZX opened his mouth and then looked at Yin Tiantian. "What do you want to ask" "

The thing I want to ask is how many of these meteor fragments are in each country now." Yin Tiantian asked.

"This, you wait a minute," ZX said, went directly to the front of the desk, found a few blank pieces of paper, and then handed Yin Tiantian the report of this country. According to the above data jointly studied by various countries, there are two of these meteorites in our country. The rest of the countries are one. As

soon as ZX finished speaking, the voice of the bun came out: "Sweet, take a look at the world map, connect these points on the map and try it," the bun opened anxiously.