43

Chapter 43

Then blow up the zombies below. Then jump to the ground. Look at the person above and say, "You guys come down quickly."

After

saying that, the knife in his hand directly slashed at a zombie waving his claws at me.

Divide them in a few strokes. The person above climbed down with a surprised look. Watching my sharp cut down the loss, the bloody scene became extremely ugly.

There were two timid girls who almost didn't throw up. Fortunately, I am used to seeing zombies here every day.

I glanced at them and said, "Come with me." Run this way," he said, taking the lead and running forward.

But there are still two people who have not forgotten that there is also an old man who has legs and feet. A tall student hurriedly picked up the professor and ran with us.

Seeing that we came out, everyone hurried to my side, "How about

Sweet?"

"Here?" Let's go," I said, pointing to the people behind me.

"But what about the people up there? We drove a truck, sweet. Xiaoyu said.

I frowned and said, "Okay, you guys send people over." A few of you go up with me," I pointed first at Yan Liqiu, then at Wang Yan and the others.

At this time, Wei Yuran stopped me, "Did you see my brother?"

"I didn't see it."

"My brother went looking for you. How could you not see it?"

"Then how do I know where he is." Don't stop me," he said, pushing the other person away and running towards the dormitory.

When he got downstairs, he shouted, "You guys are ready now, we'll go up right away." After saying that, he ran to the top.

As a result, as soon as I arrived on the third floor, I found that there was a first-order zombie in the depths of the third floor.

"You go up first, leave it to me here," I began.

"You be careful." Everyone opened their mouths and rushed upstairs, fortunately there were not many zombies in the corridor. Maybe they all rolled down the stairs.

It's the first time I've seen a first-order zombie. It looks a little cleaner than ordinary zombies. It is not an image where eyeballs can fall after taking two steps.

Look at this zombie should be a manager or a teacher. Feeling the smell of people, the first-order zombies roared and rushed over, this speed was like the speed of ordinary people.

With a bang, my knife was heavily embedded in the zombie's arm. That zombie's teeth went straight to my neck. I stepped back, and then kicked the zombie into the body of the ordinary zombie behind him.

The knife in his hand was embedded in the zombie's arm and could not be pulled out. As soon as I reached out and took out a machete again inside the space ring. I'd like to see how hard his body is. One knife goes down and continues to be embedded in the skin. The next knife continues. Next knife, continue.

By the time those students ran down, this first-order zombie had six knives embedded in its body.

"What are you doing, sweet," Wang Yan asked, looking at the zombie in front of her who had been cut six times and had not yet been hacked to death.

"It's nothing, I didn't expect first-order zombies to be so hard." I sighed.

"I think this zombie should be a petrified skin. Otherwise, how can it be so hard, you solve it quickly, or we won't wait for you," he said and turned and went downstairs.