3

Chapter 3

It is a wholesale supermarket. What is sold inside is cheap. It's all about selling things at wholesale prices.

You can also save some money. I bought more, and people were enthusiastic and delivered directly to my door.

The room I rented was a 40 square meter room with a rent of eight hundred per month. It was on the sixth floor. The house is five years old. Plus the security door is also safe. It's just a pity that you can't put things in the space. Unless it's something redeemed. Otherwise, the items from the outside world cannot be put into the space. However, I read the plant manual, and when the space level reaches a certain value, you can redeem the future technology items of the corresponding level, plus a lottery. At that time, more plants were used and upgraded. The attack power is even stronger.

Objects of the future. Will there be space bags? I fantasize. Then looked at the upgrade experience. 1000 points. The heart that burned all of a sudden was doused by a basin of cold water. According to a zombie plus crystal nucleus, a total of 30 points. This will require me to kill 34 zombies." "Stupid master, sunflowers can harvest energy," the green leaf bun opened in the space.

"Yes, oh. Looks like I'm going to stay here for a while. Why don't you have to go up to the first level?

I made up my mind, so I turned into an otaku girl. Stay in your own rental house. Day by day. The weather is getting hotter and hotter. Watching the news the continuous increase in heat stroke coma, and these people are pale, as if they have been drained of blood. Suddenly the hospital was full.

But there are also smart people who see that something is a little wrong. For a while, there was a rush of sales. I am not a Virgin though. But you don't just watch these people sit still. There are now four days left. So I posted a message directly online. It will rain tomorrow for three days, after which the virus mixes and rainwater is released into the air. The faces of these comatose people will turn from white to gray and directly into zombies. The nails and teeth of zombies are poisonous, don't be scratched and bitten... "I've been posting about 10 messages. But many people say that my imagination is high. And some people say I'm neurotic.

3. The scumbag appears in the end of the world

Just

as I was talking to others, the sound of a doorbell came from outside the door, and I turned off the computer and saw through the cat's eye the guy who killed him. There is now a gate outside the security door. I open the security door. He visibly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw me. A nasty smile on his face "daughter-in-law, why are you turned off, I miss you so much these days" continued the hypocritical smile and rhetoric.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

As soon as he heard my cold voice, he was stunned: "Daughter-in-law... I... "Don't be so affectionate. We don't have much to do with each other anymore. Now that I've got a new boyfriend, don't bother me," he said, closing the door.

"What did you say and found another one. What do you mean" literally, he said he had money. You can go with me to get married," I began.

I've already talked about this. He thought for a moment and showed a lewd look: "Good." Since you said so. Then we have to settle the score. You have money now. Since you want to break up, you have to give me the mental damage fee for these three years. I don't want more, just give me 500,000.

I looked at him and gave him a mocking smile. Do you think I'm going to give you money? Tell you the truth. I'm not half a million of them. It's five million. As for the compensation you said, it's okay, I'll give you 1 million when you break up with that little vixen.