123

Chapter 123

But this is exactly when it was built. Yin Tiantian originally planned to go after this time had passed. But it was obvious in Ye Mengyao's words. All regions on this side of coal are very important, especially last year's cold weather. So now there are also a lot of troops dedicated to finding coal.

These words made Yin Tiantian feel determined to leave immediately.

So he took out a bunch of cards and handed them to Qi Cheng, and told Qi Cheng to pay attention to this place now. Of course, before leaving, Yin Tiantian will directly find some trustworthy people and

give a bunch of cabbage seeds to everyone.

"Although it's a little late to grow cabbage now. But cabbage is now one of the fastest growing plants. Wait for the cabbage to ripen. We're growing radishes and cabbage. As for cabbage, we can first plant it here and then transplant it. These two crops are still easy to preserve. Of course, we can also grow some cucumbers and beans. Cucumbers can also be eaten directly with some options. It can also make cucumbers grow very large. When the time comes, you can leave the seeds yourself. By the way, the pollination of plants is left to you. Now there are no insects. had to be artificially pollinated. You must not forget this matter," Yin Tiantian directly gave the idea to everyone. Of course, Bun Zi said that if the current plants are not pollinated, it is already a very troublesome thing. Yin Tiantian said to see when she could find what bees were.

"Are you saying we can grow plants now?" asked Wang Yan.

"Of course. I'll let you guys, those planks are fixed in the ground, and that's why that's why. As long as there is no contact with toxic land. The isolated land will naturally return to normal land in less than a month. Plant plants on this. Plants will survive. That's why I did it at the time. Yin Tiantian explained.

Everyone suddenly realized after listening to it. "It could have been done. It seems that this is a method. But I don't think I can let anyone know about this method now. Yan Liqiu said

: "Yes, we will tell others about this method in the third year, so that this year and next year will naturally earn a part of the crystal nucleus," Ye Mengyao said

. Because in the third year, some scientists have developed this way to grow land.

Yin Tiantian nodded in agreement after listening.

Others also kept this matter a secret, but when they knew that Yin Tiantian was going to find coal, several people were silent for a while, and then said in unison: "Get more seeds." "

-_-|||。 Yin Tiantian said that she is very depressed now. So the next day, he left the survivor base under the cheers of everyone.

"Oh, I've already written the weather chart for the next month." So you have to come on. Don't let me down," Yin Tiantian shouted.

"Understood," the crowd shouted. A confident smile on his face.

This time, Yin Tiantian left alone. No one brought it. Because Yin Tiantian thinks that unless it is a level the same as himself, there will be a part of the drag. So this time I left by myself.

It will also be a little faster. No, to be precise, I still have one with me. But he is not a man, he is a beast. This is the super invincible and cute white tiger.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————