129

Chapter 129

The rest were taken in by me for the first three months. "The fireworks directly called the other two people to his side. Then explained to Yin Tiantian.

"Do you regret following the fireworks," Yin Tiantian asked.

"No," the two men thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Good. You will be proud of your decision. Yin Tiantian said. Then take a box directly from the space. "Your life should be a little bitter now. So I treat you to this meal. "; After Yin Tiantian finished speaking, she took out a bunch of food directly from the box. Canned pork, canned fruit, and canned fish. Coupled with a bunch of grilled sausages, everyone's eyes were directly attracted to it.

One by one, they swallowed. "Can I really eat these?" one man began.

"Well, all done tonight. Of course, these canned fish and canned fruit are sold tonight. Yin Tiantian spoke.

"We went out and sold it. Do you want to exchange food?" several girls began.

"It's not that I want crystal nuclei,. You spread the news and say that I have a lot of food here, and you are welcome to exchange crystal nuclei for 0000"

On this night, the smell of meat came from this poor place known to the mercenary group. Causing everyone to stop .......

149 Demon Man

149

The next day, there were many people standing outside the fireworks mercenary group, all kinds of people.

Early in the morning = Fireworks and others just washed up, and when they went directly outside, they found that the outside was full of people. I was shocked.

"What are you doing?" asked Fireworks.

"Your people said yesterday that you could exchange crystal nuclei for food. Is this true?" one man began.

"Of course it's true,. Not only food, but also various daily necessities. As long as you want to order some necessities, I have it here. Yin Tiantian's voice suddenly came out. And walked out,. Today's Yin Tiantian is dressed in purple clothing, which looks noble and elegant.

"Do you really have everything? Where is it?" asked a man stepping forward.

"I'm a spatial psychic. In my space, of course; Inside," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

Hearing it, it was a spatial power, and everyone's eyes were filled with greed. Surprised..0..3 Almost any expression.

"I advise you not to mess around. Or you'll all die," came An Yuhan's voice.

Some people still have a vigilant attitude towards this An Yuhan, it should be said that the strength is too high.

"I'm going to change rice, what price are you," one man began.

"Three zero-order crystal nuclei for one pound of rice." Now the price of grain is getting higher and higher, even five crystal nuclei a pound is not sold.

"What," the other party thought it was an auditory hallucination and asked again.

"Three zero-order crystal nuclei for one pound of rice. The white face is four crystal nuclei, one catty, seven crystal nuclei, two catties," Yin Tiantian said again, and then took out the price board and stood directly on the ground, it was clearly written

on

it, and it was written very clearly. "Today is only one day. You have to remember," Yin Tiantian began.