136

Chapter 136

"Are those cultivators?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"No, although it has something to do with you, but to be precise, they came because they sensed my presence, and if they can't find it, they may go back." Think about it again. Bun opened with a smile.

"I think about it. When and who it. "Yin Tiantian's bitter meditation look is really very cute.

Suddenly, a figure flashed in his head. "Wang Yixuan" "

You have a good memory, that's the person. That special psychic, you know how sweet you have changed a lot of people's celebrities. So it is also weakening the zombie army, if that person becomes your enemy, I am afraid that you will also be in great trouble. But you saved him, so you inadvertently changed the fate of many people," Bun began.

"That's how it looks. So do you mean that we can wipe out all the zombies in less time," Yin Tiantian said excitedly.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple." Bun thought for a moment and then spoke.

"............"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is less than a month to go after New Year's Day. This New Year is very meaningful. The vegetables in the vegetable greenhouse have grown.

Many people complain a little that some vegetables are not suitable for storage. Yin Tiantian thought about it, and then found Zhang Xiaoyu. Let him take some people to buy all the vegetables that cannot be eaten and are not easy to preserve. Then send someone to other survivor bases = sell,. Anyway, now this place is almost known. Sooner or later you know what there is again.

Finally, it was decided to set the price at a price of 2 yuan per catty to buy. When sold, two yuan a catty.

"Actually, I think you can buy a more expensive one," Zhang Xiaoyu began.

"Forget it, it's almost the New Year. There are still so many people who have not eaten. The most important thing is that the weather is bad in winter, and it is difficult to fight zombies. Oh, we don't make money on that. We have our own homes, so why should we leave others without food. Besides, the more people who live, the more benefits it will be for us," Yin Tiantian spoke. In fact, he simply felt that those people were pitiful.

So a notice was issued directly, and the next day, the family came to the square with their own excess vegetables.

Of course, he was already making sure that the vegetables were fresh and not frozen, and Yin Tiantian directly recorded the account. Since it was too much, I gave up the decision to check out directly. Because Yin Tiantian doesn't have many crystal nuclei left now.

The original plan was to decide that Zhang Xiaoyu would take some people with him the next day. But I didn't expect that Zhang Xiaoyu and some people didn't know what they ate the night before, and they had broken their stomachs. The people who spit up and down didn't even have the strength to raise their hands. But the plan could not change, so Yin Tiantian directly took a dozen people to the nearby survivor base.

Ready to sell them all.

There were five trucks, which shows how many of these vegetables there are.

Under the gaze of everyone, Yin Tiantian and the others drove directly away from the survivor base. Of course, it also tells some people to watch people who are not very comfortable here. Of course, Yin Tiantian was referring to Ye Xiyu, the woman. This woman's city is extremely deep.