152

Chapter 152

It's all kinds of cards," Yin Tiantian began.

"Well, yes," the bun still pretends to be an iceberg.

Of course, the prices set by Yin Tiantian now are all told to them. Anyway, he is now competing for a sum of money, and the profiteer will certainly seize the opportunity, so the price of the card is the same as the price of the sale.

Yin Tiantian bought the card, and then the bun left. After a while, someone asked Yin Tiantian if he could sell them some cards, and they had heard about the role of these cards. Of course, I also want to see if these cards are really as powerful as the legend.

Yin Tiantian also agreed, but they voluntarily added a part of the crystal nucleus. Yin Tiantian has no reason not to accept it, anyway, now is to seize the opportunity to make money, it seems that the price of no card is hundreds of percent higher.

Yin Tiantian fantasized that in this way, it would not be long before she could even save up enough energy of the tenth order.

It's a pity that these cultivators will go back soon, it should be said that it is after this mission.

The afternoon sun is shining. These people are also extremely curious about the survivor base. So after nothing to do in the afternoon, I wandered around here.

However, those professional soldiers did not expect that this place could actually become a paradise.

Especially when they saw the woods and the mutant animals hanging out under the trees, they thought they hadn't slept well.

Of course, what attracted them the most was the strange look of the fruit on the tree, but it seemed to be delicious, and

after everyone wandered around, they went to the supermarket to buy some items, and

it seemed that they were well prepared.

As for Yin Tiantian let people check the car, there was no problem. Tomorrow there will be seven cars alone. There is a premium car that is Yin Tiantian. As for the other six taels, it was a car prepared for fear that there would be a problem with the car halfway I, but this was not prepared by Yin Tiantian. Exactly what is ready from above. But Yin Tiantian didn't care much. Anyway, there are several cars in his space ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day. Everyone sorted out the essentials and went straight to the bus. There was no delay

Yin Tiantian was the last to come out. Dressed in black close-up clothes. But the hair was coiled. Today without a veil. A simple outfit. It is also helpful to exercise without tripping the body with a skirt.

But the others were stunned. They haven't seen Yin Tiantian's appearance before. But....

"Who are you, why do you want to pretend to be Yin Tiantian," Ling Xiao spoke directly. But in my heart, I thought, "What a fox spirit." It must be a demon fox.

"So who do you think I am. Do you think I'm a vixen? Yin Tiantian asked.

"How do you know," just after speaking, he hurriedly reacted and directly covered his mouth.

Yin Tiantian stared at the other party with black lines on her face, "I think we should have a good conversation when we have a chance," Yin Tiantian spoke. Then stretch out your hand and directly entangle the other party with the lightning in your hand. Ling Xiao had also seen Yin Tiantian's lightning, and did not dare to move, and hurriedly spoke: "Hehe, I believe that you are Tiantian now." Hehe, it seems that everyone else is not very good at using lightning" "