15

Chapter 15

Yes. It seems that the skin is not only smooth now, but also can protect against the sun.

Junye carried a few bags of flour into my car, and Liu Yu looked at a strong Park Kan. What to say, obviously fancy people and do not admit such things.

I laid out the rice noodles. While secretly putting in some space. After all, I don't have too many good things.

Exhausted, I sat panting on the ground, and this time out of a narrow road and beyond the bed, the rest of the place was full of food. Look at the tires that have been squashed in half. I suddenly turned my gaze to the tires of the cars that couldn't be driven away.

Bumped into Qi Cheng and whispered to him, we don't lack anything now, we lack tires...

A group of us left satisfied. It was as if locusts were crossing the border, and almost everything that could be used was taken away.

The vehicle drove until the evening. We just found a place to rest. Everyone gathered together to cook on a fire. There was not only rice to eat, but also a bag of squeezed vegetables.

Junye came to our car and shouted, "Sweet Qicheng, you guys come out to eat" "I don't see if people will come down to eat"

A sour voice came out, everyone was already eating very quietly, and when they heard this voice, they turned their heads one after another.

It was one of several girls who asked them to get off the bus today.

"How to watch what I do, people have cars and so much food, two people can't eat for five years, why do we still take things to them to eat" The other party said more and more vigorously... Finally, he stood up as if it were a speech.

Actually, I was taking a shower in the car and was doing laundry when I suddenly heard this sound. The anger came up all of a sudden, and I threw my clothes directly into the basin and was about to go out, and Qi Cheng hurriedly grabbed me, "Calm." Sister, does the dog bite you. Can you still take a bite back," Qi Cheng persuaded.

Listening to Qi Cheng's words, I couldn't help but sigh. Then wash the clothes, "What to eat tonight," I turned to ask.

"I'm so tired today, can you improve my food," Qi Cheng asked. Then rubbed his hands with a lewd expression.

The corners of his mouth twitched a few times, then he turned his head and chose to ignore. Hang up your clothes. The fried chicken that has been processed is taken out of the space, but unfortunately it has cooled down when it is placed in the space. Although there are many things left, at least there is a place to cook and a sink

.

Re-grease the chilled fried chicken, and after a while the aroma will waft out.

"It seems to smell like fried chicken."

"yes. It's so fragrant, Nineteenth Street fried chicken. "A group of people turned their eyes to our side.

I pushed the car door. "Brother Junye. Hard work for you today. My brother said please eat fried chicken" In fact,

it is normal to have meat to eat. As long as you can find it, you can eat it

"I said sweet, don't you pay attention to your sister" Liu Yu made a sad appearance.

|" How could there be none, a total of four fried chickens... , but Sister Liu Yu needs to bring something. I blinked.

"Then I'll bring free rice," he said, carrying a small bowl of rice and getting into the car