2

Chapter 2

The small print at the bottom reads. 【Special height plants. 10 cm].

I flipped through the last page. Name: Imitator. Cost: Different prices are used depending on the weight of the object. Minimum 20 energy. Durability: 0 [Disposable items have 0 durability] to exchange for 10 pounds of items. Just below the introduction, there is also a red button. I clicked, and in an instant, a long line of exchange types appeared in front of me. Clothing. Food. Jewelry, transportation, weapons... Pharmaceuticals... Almost everything you can think of. Close the book and meditate on it. The body just fell directly to the place just now. Looking at the book I brought out, I took a deep breath. It seems that the days ahead will be hard worked. But now what exactly to do first. I sat on the bed and pondered for a long time, now there is no energy, and there are no zombies. That's another ten days. And it's a big city. Past reading novels. Once there are zombies, there will be no one in the small city. But the consumption in big cities is still too high, there are many people, there are advantages and disadvantages.

What the hell should I do? I was tossing and turning in bed and I just couldn't come up with a good idea. My eyes fell on the book again, so I calmed down and looked at the introduction book on plants, to study all plants thoroughly, and these can protect life in the future. You can't treat it as a game, you can replay it if you lose the game, but if you accidentally lose your life, who do you have to go to. Watching as my eyelids grew heavier, and finally before I knew it, the book slipped to the side, and I fell asleep like this. The leafy bun came out of the book. The breathless bun has a bulging face. "Hmph, I know to sleep, I can still sleep after sleeping for so long today." My future is really worrying... Green Leaf Bun muttered, then drilled back into the book again. [bookid== "The Last Lady Turns Over"]

2 Pre-apocalyptic preparations

When I woke up

the next morning, I found that I didn't know when I fell asleep. The plant information book was gone, and I hurried to the mirror to see the small leaves still on my head. So he breathed a long sigh of relief.

Thinking of the plot in the novel, I put my phone on the bed and turned on the camera function. Meditate in the mind to enter the space. The next second it appears in the plant space.

。 That book is floating in many cards. The mind moved directly out of the space. Looking at the video just now, people disappeared directly.

The corners of my mouth grinned. Then all kinds of yy appeared in the mind, once you meet the zombies you can't deal with, just enter the space directly. Thinking about it, I did a lot of experiments. Finally, it was found that even if the body does not enter the space, spiritual forces can enter.

It's just that my head is dizzy when I experiment. Shake your body a few times and fall directly on the bed.

Rubbing his aching head, he wondered what was going on.

"It's mental power. The body itself does not need to use its own mental power to enter the space. But use the Psychic Sense directly into the space. That would consume your mental power. Mental energy consumption will appear at a certain time dizziness and other symptoms. However, it will also help you improve your mental power. It is possible to become a superpower"

Green leaf buns don't know when they appeared in front of my eyes. He shook his mouth a few times and explained to me the phenomenon.

"Didn't you leave?" I asked. Obviously remembering that yesterday he himself disappeared.

"There's no way I'm leaving. Because I'm this space elf. This space is yours. So I'm yours too,. If I want to be free, I need your help. When the spatial energy value reaches 10 million, it can be exchanged for circulation sprites to maintain space. Only then will I be free. So sister, you just work hard," Bun said and disappeared