83

Chapter 83

of openings.

Yin Tiantian didn't understand why the cherry bomb was so anxious and had to be released. As soon as the little giant cherry was released, it jumped up directly and bit the appearance talisman in Yin Tiantian's hand. Swallowed it directly.

"Spit it out quickly. Will eat bad stomach. Yin Tiantian hurriedly spoke. But what followed surprised Yin Tiantian. I saw the cherry bomb shrouded in a piece of light.

This light gradually grows taller. It didn't stop until Yin Tiantian was so high. After the light dissipated. The image of a royal sister with a huge murder weapon appeared in front of Yin Tiantian. Long fiery red hair with a cherry hairpin pinned.

It should be said that he wore very few clothes. It is almost easy to cause nosebleeds in men.

However, she seems to be only half a head taller than Yin Tiantian.

"[My sweetness can finally see your appearance up close," After speaking, Yin Tiantian was directly put around her neck by the cherry bomb and transferred to her arms. Yin Tiantian's face was directly buried in the murder weapon.

Everyone's eyes were hot for a while.

"Why is that?" Yin Tiantian asked strangely.

"This thing can get me back to my real appearance. It's a pity that there are only 10 hours. But I think you should exchange some cards with me first. 300 points a piece. Very cheap. "It's

cheap." Double the price," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

Cherry Bomb thought for a moment, then stretched out his hand: "300 energy, thank you." There

is no way Yin Tiantian directly traded the past 300 energy points. A card in hand. The cherry bomb dropped the card directly where there was no one but a pair of zombie corpses.

I saw a small mushroom cloud rising. Immediately dispersed with smoke. The place where the zombies were still placed turned scorched black. The corpse of the zombie was quietly blown to ashes. Only 20 nuclei remained. Yin Tiantian who watched it was shocked for a while.

Then there was a burst of light in my eyes. This power can be equal to the power of four cherry bombs.

I bought 100 copies immediately. Cherry Bomb was very happy and directly printed a kiss on Yin Tiantian's face. But in the next second, he took Yin Tiantian and left the place directly. "Heng is indeed a demon. It's actually a cherry demon"

It was still Ling Xiao who was chattering just now.

Yin Tiantian suddenly thought of something, it seemed that the spirit talisman just now was taken out of his body.

"Cherry bomb," Yin Tiantian began.

"What a thing. Sweet: "Cherry bomb, it's strange why Yin Tiantian called himself."

"How is the rune paper just now? It's the rune paper that makes you take shape" Yin Tian smiled sweetly a little fox.

"Hmm, delicious". Cherry Bomb nodded.

"See the kid who attacked us just now," Yin Tiantian pointed at the other party.

"See. Cherry Bomb said

, "He has a lot of this talisman paper on his body," Yin Tian smiled like a fox. The laughing crowd felt hairy in their hearts.

"I see. There are a lot of them. If you grab it, you will definitely be able to use it for a long time, won't you?"