72

Chapter 72

Looking at Yin Tiantian's three people who were a little tired, he continued, "Let's leave here first, there is a survivor base over there, which is where we temporarily stay, it seems to be the Flying Eagle survivor base" "It's okay, let's just think of resting over there"

Yin Tiantian thought for a while and then spoke

At this time, several people walked out: "Big brother, there is nothing in the train, and the gods and horses are gone." It's like being ransacked, did someone arrive before us?" spoke a two-meter-tall northeastern man. But talking is really... It seems that there are still a lot of Internet words

,

"It's really quite suitable for using it on me," Yin Tian smiled sweetly.

"No, you did it," the other man looked surprised. Then he looked at me carefully, "I see, you must be Doraemon." "

Yikes. .............

"Sweet, can you hold anything else," Jia Boyang asked in a low voice.

"Yes, what else to pretend" Yin Tiantian looked very strange.

"I think that's good." Jia Boyang patted the carriage of the train.

。 "But it's so dirty inside" Yin Tiantian didn't think about it. But it's so dirty inside. There is no interest at all.

"When the time comes, just throw it into the water and wash it." Don't you think it's safe here," Jia Boyang thought for a while, and then spoke.

In the end, Yin Tiantian reluctantly loaded a few clean train cars into the space ring. Fortunately, this was the original choice, otherwise it would be really troublesome. ...........

94. The cuteness

of man-eating flowers

94 Yin Tiantian sat quietly in the car. Now we're going to another survivor base,

but right in front of the survivor base. Something unpleasant happened.

Because Yin Tiantian has wounds on her body. So unfortunately he was locked up.

Well, it's off, it's off, and it's actually locked up with a bunch of guys who seem to have bad intentions. Although it is now allowed to check

but . The time will wait until an hour later. So when Yin Tiantian walked into the iron cage, she was greeted with many malicious eyes.

Yin Tiantian didn't care too much about the gazes of these people. Directly found a relatively small number of people, and can also be a little cleaner and put the stool directly there. Sit down.

Obviously, today's weather is not very good. It is also an open-top place, so Yin Tiantian is afraid of rain, so she brought a larger umbrella. It seems that his decision was the right one. At least. I didn't wait ten minutes. It started raining.

Yin Tiantian directly stretched the umbrella open. It is clear that this rain is not small. The group had no choice but to huddle to the side and wait for the rain to stop. But obviously some people don't think so. Looking at Yin Tiantian, there is only one person, and she is still a weak woman. The two people stood up and walked directly over.

"Beauty. I see you have a lot of space around you. Let's hold an umbrella together," the other party had a beard and a pair of triangular eyes. It doesn't look like a good person at first glance.

Obviously, they did not feel that how could such a good woman who could live in the last days be so underestimated.

。 Yin Tiantian glanced up at the other party. Then he lowered his head and thought about something. "What about you. It's better to stay away from me, or I think you really won't be able to go out," Yin Tian said with a smile. Then he pointed to his wound, "Naw." This was scratched by a zombie.