47

Chapter 47

Some hurt. I didn't expect this time to advance so painfully.

"Really, you have advanced, third-order," everyone said a little excitedly.

I nodded. "Don't let anyone else know about this, only a few of you know," I thought for a moment and then spoke.

The people in the room were the first dozen or so. , I trust them relatively much, if the government knows that I am advancing so quickly, if you ask me how to advance, it will be really troublesome

"We know. By the way, you're hungry or not. I'll go get you something delicious," Xiao Fanzi began.

"Are you a little hungry, have you eaten?" If you don't eat it, let's eat hot pot," I thought and said. I'm very hungry when I touch my stomach. After progressing, I was so hungry that I could eat a pig's leg.

Take out a bunch of kitchen utensils hot pot base from inside the space ring. Add sliced beef and mutton, chicken gizzard balls, small intestine vegetables,,, and a table full of mouth-watering delicacies. But there are too many people. So the two pots of the hot pot were left to us a dozen or so people to use. Others use large iron pots directly.

It's lively around it.

Just as we were eating, there was a hard knock on the door. When I opened the door, I saw people from the government standing outside. "Are you Miss Yin Tiantian?" the other party saw me and asked.

"Is there something wrong with me?" I asked, could it be because eating hot pot is illegal?

"I heard you have spatial powers. We've come to you for something," the other person began.

"Tell me what?" I asked. Then invite a few of them into the house. As soon as the other party entered the house, he smelled the aroma of hot pot. They swallowed.

"You haven't eaten yet, let's eat here," I said.

"Then we're welcome," the other party also knew couldn't be polite.

While eating and talking, I got a general idea of what was going on. Now there are almost no spatial powers. This thing really has to trouble the spatial supernatural to do. Because the instrument is a bit large, and the entrance to the cave can only accommodate one person to enter and exit. It was blown up to the point that only a hole was left. So I asked again how big my space was.

"10 cubic." I asked about the buns before speaking.

Isn't it so big," the other party looked surprised.

"It's a little bit that consumes crystal nuclei every day. Because my mental power is not enough, I found another way, every day to ensure that the things in the space do not come out, I have to place two crystal nuclei around me, so that I can ensure the consumption of the day, "I lie and don't blush."

"So that's it, there is no free lunch in the world." Well, you help us with this favor to give you 200 nuclei a day, and consume five nuclei a day. Our mission is also at least three days. The other person spoke.

I thought about it and then nodded, "It's a deal, but I have one thing that if the zombies I killed belong to me, you are not allowed to touch them" "

Yes." Then tomorrow we will come and pick you up". Of course, the meal was very pleasant.

———————————————————————————————————————————— small dividing line ———————————————————————————————————