67

Chapter 67

The three of them only used this place as a temporary place to live. I will leave in a few days, but I didn't expect to meet Yu Cheng here. So the time to leave was also delayed for a while,

and of course,

the thing to do now is to see the old friends. It should be the old enemy who thinks

Yin

Tiantian by the window for a while, and then takes something out of the space as a gift for tomorrow.

Anyway, they have to go over, and of course they have to be surprised by what they take, and they can't find what they want to find now.

,

the next morning. I learned that Yin Tiantian and three people were coming. Yu Cheng was ready the night before. Something unpleasant happened about this.

"Yu Cheng didn't expect that you would actually miss that dead fat woman. Actually let him come over tomorrow. You're good enough," a girl shouted directly at Yu Cheng.

This girl was originally the girl I met after the end times. Now and Ju has become boyfriend and girlfriend. But one thing is that Yu Cheng is a person who likes money status, and also likes to get something for nothing in the last days. So until now, Yin Tiantian is not simple. So show favor in every way.

"Hmph tell you Xiao Yun, tomorrow when they come, you give me honesty, otherwise be careful that I am not polite to you." Yu Cheng directly threatened.

"You dare to threaten me. You don't look at how you would still be sleeping on the streets without me. It's good now. For a woman, you dare to talk to me like this, what's the matter, your taste has changed now, or does the other party look like Yang Yuhuan. I see if you're crazy," the woman called Xiao Yun spoke directly.

"You lunatic. I don't talk to you. I'll tell you the truth. Yin Tiantian is not an ordinary person now. People who used to have money are not becoming mad dogs. The most important thing now is to survive. But Yin Tiantian can. He said that as long as you have crystal nuclei, you can have a lot of food, no matter what you want to eat. As long as we get Yin Tiantian to our mercenary group. I want to use this food to recruit. I think we can all be emperors," Yu Chengyue said, the more excited he became. Finally laughed.

Right at this time. Yu Cheng's aunt spoke directly: "Then how can you guarantee that Yin Tiantian will listen to you." You know, he should know everything about you before. How did you deceive her," Yu Cheng's aunt directly poured a cup of cold water on Yu Cheng,

"Hmph, Yin Tiantian has lost her memory. Now that he still has a crush on me, I think it's only a matter of time before I gain his trust. So tomorrow you all give me the truth. Otherwise, be careful, I'm not polite to you," Yu Cheng directly threatened everyone. It is no wonder that at least at the beginning, it was because he was a petrified mutant that he was so arrogant, plus he was already a first-order superpower, in such a small mercenary group, he naturally did not put others in his eyes, and

everyone glanced at Yu Yi to want to speak, but suddenly remembered his words and

shut up one after another.

In the morning, Yu Cheng woke up early. It's like unusual nervousness. It should be that after he has more lies, he is often more and more afraid of being exposed.

As soon as Yin Tiantian and the others were ready, they found that Yu Cheng had already come over. With a fake smile on his face. Yin Tiantian was a burst of white eyes. Then said to Zou Qiqi.

"Sweet, let's go" "

Well, Yu Cheng, where do you live," Zou Qiqi asked.

"We'll take the car later." After Yu Cheng finished speaking, he took the things in Zou Qiqi's hand.