115

Chapter 115

Said.

"I'll think about your opinion," Jiang Yu said.

Yin Tiantian ignored them and walked straight back. I just didn't wait to take a few steps. Yin Tiantian remembered something. "I did an experiment. I was helpless and succeeded. Do you want to know what it is?

"What kind of experiment," Qian Dazhuang said directly.

"This." Yin Tiantian took out something directly from the space ring. I didn't look at the back and threw it over. It doesn't matter if there is a follow-up or not. Leave directly with Ye Mengyao.

"This one is" ... Qian Dazhuang looked at the forehead in his hand and was surprised.

"Isn't this a cabbage? Why is this. Don't......... He already knows how to grow plants on this land," the other man said in surprise...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Evening. Look at the piles of cement laid out on the ground. Yin Tian nodded. It seems that some people are not very lazy. Not bad. Yin Tiantian was very happy, and then asked everyone to unload the cement on a truck that was coming. Prepare to wash your hands and eat. ........

When everyone heard that they were going to have dinner, they hurriedly cheered and unloaded the cement from the car, and then rushed back.

However, in the place where the meal was eaten, a huge pumpkin house appeared in front of everyone's eyes. The curiosity of these people was immediately aroused.

"Today I'm going to give you an experiment. You all know that half a month ago we were attacked by two mutant birds, and our plank house collapsed in just two strokes, so I now have this pumpkin house. Not only can it block the attacks of mutant birds many times. And it can also block rocket artillery attacks. After speaking, he pointed directly to the open space to the side. That's where the mutant birds were attacked. It should be said that there Yin Tiantian is ready to rebuild. So decide where to do the experiment.

Qian Dazhuang aimed directly at the pumpkin. Of course, this is a pumpkin that has just been redeemed, and the durability value is 10,000. Plus the durability value of the leaf umbrella.

When the rocket-fired shells hit the pumpkin directly, a cloud of smoke and dust appeared. After the soot. Where the pumpkin still stands. That is, the durability value of the leaf umbrella is only less than 500, and if it were to come again, it would be almost the same, and

everyone's eyes widened in surprise. "Where did you get this?" One person hurriedly asked.

"This one is exchanged for one person. His name is Sunny Day. Only a hundred of the most ordinary crystal nuclei can be exchanged for such a complete house. Of course, ten people can live here. You can also have several people paying for a house. Of course. Those plank houses don't belong to you anymore, because I'm going to tear them all down. There is room for you to stay. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"Why. We old people don't have the strength to fight zombies. Why don't you even give us the house," an old man spoke directly.

"You can rest assured. Children under the age of 15 and the crystal nuclei of the elderly over 55 years old all have me to pay you," Jiang Yu spoke. "As for those houses. I think it should be given to Miss Yin Tiantian. Because he can make you live a good life. You can even eat fresh vegetables," Jiang Yu thought for a while, and then said.