137

Chapter 137

The other party looked surprised. I thought it was a dried vegetable but I didn't expect that what I saw looked like it had just been dug out of the ground.

"Fresh vegetables. I think if I were a profiteer, I would probably buy a high price of 3," Yin Tiantian said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact, five truckloads of vegetables really won't last long. If there are many people, everyone can't buy much. During this period, Yin Tiantian also secretly threw all the vegetables that had accumulated in the space before. Of course, the price of some fruits can be a little more expensive than vegetables, and three zero-order crystal nuclei are a pound.

But even such people selling things have long queues. Sold until the evening. Stayed here for one night and sold for the next morning. And only then left.

The next survivor base is still full of truckless vegetables.

Yin Tiantian found that if he followed this way of making money, it was estimated that he would become the richest. It seems that those zombies should also see if they can live that long.

Maybe after driving these people, there will be no more so-called zombies in the world. Yin Tiantian thought irresponsibly.

But fortunately, there is no wind and snow here. For more than half a month, it was almost all sunny. Yin Tiantian and the others finally returned to the survivor base before Xiao Nian.

But as soon as I came back, I felt that the atmosphere was a little wrong. Seeing Yin Tiantian come back, several people immediately surrounded Yin Tiantian. "It's not good, something happened to the boss," one person hurriedly shouted.

Hearing the other party say this, Yin Tiantian immediately became alert: "What's the matter." Yin Tiantian spoke.

"You better hurry up and come with me, we'll talk as we go." After the other party said and left with Yin Tiantian, Yin Tiantian told the others to park the car and leave.

The reason is simple. Recently, a unit passed by the gate of our base, saw our building, and reported it. But some people from above came this morning. Boss Jiang Yu set up a banquet for hospitality. But I didn't expect that those people actually caught our attention here: "The other party is the person next to Jiang Yu." After knowing this, he came out to look for Qi Cheng, but he did not expect to see Yin Tiantian who came back.

After explaining, Yin Tiantian quickened her pace and made some jokes, and actually brought her attention to her head, it seems that these people want to go out sideways.

Yin Tiantian thought of this and walked directly into the living room. As soon as I walked in, I heard the people inside shouting something. Yin Tiantian did not listen carefully and pushed the door directly in.

The door was loud. Also scared the people inside. Several people looked directly out the door. Only to find a girl standing in the doorway. The face is covered with a veil.

"Tiantian, you're back," Jiang Yu saw Yin Tiantian walk in, so he breathed a long sigh of relief.

Yin Tiantian walked in and then casually brought the door. Looking at the several people sitting together, he came to Jiang Yu's side. Directly sat down. "Jiang Yu, who are they?" Yin Tiantian asked.

"Oh, sweet, let me introduce you. They are.................." Jiang Yu introduced these people in turn, and then directly introduced Yin Tiantian to those people.