117

Chapter 117

A wide variety of summer clothes. Autumn dress.

Yin Tiantian also found the store's warehouse. It was stocked with a lot of winter clothes. Of course, this time, Yin Tiantian learned to be smart, and directly packed up all the clothes racks.

I don't let go of everything I see.

Ye Mengyao looked shocked. But I didn't forget to plug the hole.

After quickly cleaning up, he went straight out the door. This time, it doesn't matter how many zombies there are in the passage corridor now. Although Yin Tiantian's defense is very high now. But I still hate the feeling of the zombie grabbing his body. It's disgusting.

Several more shops were swept up. Look at the time, it's almost evening. So the two of them went straight into the last supermarket

,

but just as they were about to get in, a foul smell came out. Yin Tiantian saw a figure rushing over. Subconsciously, it is a ball of light B, but this ball of light falls behind the other party's body, and there is no response. Did you meet a high-level zombie?

At this time, the other party directly shouted out. "Ah, zombie..." The voice was loud, and it was a girl's voice.

"You are a normal person," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Hey"? You can talk, are you human," the other began.

Yin Tiantian saw that there was more than one person there. So I got in. But the smell inside the house is really not very good.

Through the only bit of sunlight, Yin Tiantian saw Yin Tian on the ground. The change in face was a pang of nausea.

But don't forget to wait for the time of the tombstone moss.

"It's so dirty," Ye Mengyao frowned. Anyway, the previous life came to this room when he arrived. It's just that there are only a little skeletons left inside. It looks really dirty.

"Are you here to save us: a man hurriedly stretched out his hand to Yin Tiantian.

"Stop." Yin Tiantian shouted, it seems that the other party is really dirty.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. We haven't showered in a long time. By the way, are you a rescue team?" the other man asked hurriedly.

"It's not. We are here to gather resources. But you probably don't have anything here. Ye Mengyao spoke, and then directly took out a marigold flower and took a picture of the surroundings. It was found that there was some food and water around in addition to those people. I really can't find anything good.

At this time, a boy stood up directly: "What about your people." Why just the two of you?

"Originally, there were just the two of us, and you still wanted a few people." Besides, we didn't expect that there were still people here," Ye Mengyao said directly, originally planning to stay here for one night. But it seems impossible, Ye Mengyao thought.

"How did you get in?" asked the other person hurriedly.

"Walked in. Anyway, we are not afraid of zombies. But you're lucky, at least here, you don't have to worry about food and clothing. Ye Mengyao, after you finished speaking, took Yin Tiantian's hand and walked inside. Of course, it was clean near the window inside. It seems that it should be a convenient place to be.

The sun was about to set, and Yin Tiantian decided to stay here for the night. Then wait for tomorrow to see what else is to take.

Looking at Yin Tiantian, the two sat there quietly. Several people inside the room looked at each other. Then a boy stood up, picked up two chocolates, drank a bottle of water, and walked over. "You haven't found anything here?" Let's grab a bite to eat first.