7

Chapter 7

The amount is still affordable.

"Tomorrow we are going to get a sturdy car first, and then when we pass the gas station, we need more gasoline and more food, although I don't know if there is any left, but we have to prepare more, as for the route, I have already chosen," I told Qicheng of my plan.

"It turned out to be going to E City, but I think. City B should be the most prosperous city. It's also close to here, why do you have to go so far," Qi Cheng asked puzzled.

Just yesterday, news came out on the radio that 25 survivor bases had been established across the country, and the names were also reported, asking all survivors to assemble there. I confidently researched the location of these survivor bases and found that although E City is the smallest of these cities, which city has more mountains nearby. And the farthest and richest, the average person's idea is that they can find a larger city and don't want to find a small city, so that's why I decided where to go.

The land is now heavily polluted. But Bun said that after three years, it was found that the soil that was excavated and placed alone could slowly change back to its original color, and it could also use the crystal nucleus to change back to its original appearance within a certain range of land, and the rainwater was also natural drinkable water, and it often rained in E City. So it is possible that it will become a paradise on earth in the future.

Look at the time. The time for an hour of power is almost up. So I prepared to make more rice and eat it on the road. In the past few days, the zombies in the building have been almost wiped out. Walk away, walk and die. There were only five families left in the building. Of course rice cookers in other rooms. Gas tanks. Quilt... Anyway, what was useful and useful was moved back to my house. Anyway, there is Qicheng, this free labor force does not need to be used in vain.

"No, you're going to cook so much for what to do. It will break. Qi Cheng was surprised.

"What to do if you spend so much to help me plug it in. Immediately called, we took the cooked meal away to eat. Or you'll eat raw rice," I gave him a fierce look.

She couldn't help but shiver at the look in my eyes and hurriedly helped me plug the rice cooker in.

An hour is just enough for the dry rice to cook. As soon as I opened it, the aroma was overflowing, but it was just a little too hot. I wanted to open the window but couldn't stand the smell coming out of the window. I had to release the snowflake peas. Let him spew out a few pieces of ice to cool down. [Snowflake peas, cost 175, durability value 300.Action shoots ice cubes to slow down zombies] Of course, there is also the reputation of a freezer. Anyway, there will be a space ring tomorrow, so I twisted all the gas canister racks on the cooking pot to cook the meat I bought with salt, as for the cooked rice, cut the purchased bacon and bacon into pieces and stir-fry it, spread the rice flat and then spread the diced meat in a layer and roll it to make rice balls and put it in a warmer place, because there is not so much bacon. In the end, it can only be replaced with ham sausage. Ham sausages have been sitting for a long time, so I haven't eaten them since the end times. Looking at the remaining boxes of ham sausages, I decided to pack the ham sausages into the space ring tomorrow morning.

Finally, we slept beautifully. The next day, it was just dawning. I climbed up with Qicheng. Washing your face and eating can not be less. Seeing that he already has 1325 energy points again. Open the redemption system. The first-order exchange system has come back on. Clicking on the type space ring took a hundred points of energy.

In Qi Cheng's surprised gaze. I put water and food and clothing in the ring.

The rest of the things are picked up with some relatively important loads.