97

Chapter 97

Your friend is called Zhanchen," Fei Ran introduced.

"Hello everyone, my name is Zhanchen," came out a nice voice.

"You come here," Yin Tiantian began.

Zhan Chen looked very strange and walked over, and then came to Yin Tiantian. Through that translucent breathing port. Yin Tiantian saw the person in front of her. A smiley face. Although Yin Tiantian can see whether the other party's score smile is real. But for this very strange smiley face, Yin Tiantian couldn't doubt whether the other party was smiling.

"What are you doing in there"; The other party directly opens his mouth and then directly reaches out. Unzip unzippered. .............

118 Terrifying Look

118 Zhan Chen looked very strange, then walked over, and then came to Yin Tiantian. Through that translucent breathing port. Yin Tiantian saw the person in front of her. A smiley face. Although Yin Tiantian can see whether the other party's score smile is real. But for this very strange smiley face, Yin Tiantian couldn't doubt whether the other party was smiling.

"What are you doing in there"; The other party directly opens his mouth and then directly reaches out. Unzip unzippered. .............

None of the people expected that the other party would do it directly. When it was too late to stop it,

he also had a shocked expression when

he saw Yin Tiantian's face.

Now Yin Tiantian's face has bulged with gray dead skin. It is the color of a dried corpse, or the color of new flesh that grows after the scar on the face is splashed with sulfuric acid. It's incredibly scary.

But the other party was just stunned. But something suddenly came to mind. So I closed the zipper again. His thoughts are. No wonder to hide here. I didn't expect that there were such poor people now. "Sorry," he began.

Yin Tiantian was stunned. But then it became clear that he had misunderstood. So he said, "Then you are responsible for me." Stay by my side and protect me in the future," Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then spoke.

"Oh. Yes, I will be responsible for you in this way. The other party spoke directly.

Why is this a bit cranky

?

"Welcome to the two of you," Ye Mengyao spoke. The smile looks very happy.

Saw Ye Mengyao. Fei Ran's eyes lit up. Hurriedly walked over. "You're so beautiful." , Growing up must be a big beauty," the other party spoke directly.

Hearing Fei Ran's words, Ye Mengyao directly patted her forehead. How could he forget that this Fei Ran was a lolicon. I am now a loli. It seems that there will be a boredom in the future.

"You are so cute, how can you make such an expression," Fei Ran saw Ye Mengyao crying with a sad face, and then spoke.

"You shut up for me, or I'll kill you," Yang Mengyao spoke.

"How can you say such uncute words," Fei Ran continued Park.

This completely angered Ye Mengyao. A palm directly struck over, and Fei Ran hurriedly dodged. This palm hit directly on the trunk of the tree on one side, which had no leaves at all. I heard a bang inside.

"Mengyao stop," Yin Tiantian shouted directly.

Ye Mengyao remembered that the current Fei Ran was a future master, and it would be really troublesome if he really killed him.