22

Chapter 22

of the offense. Bending over, the knife slashed directly at the zombie's legs. Even with carrion, a leg bone was directly cut off. Without the support of the legs, the second zombie fell directly to the ground.

As for the third zombie, he tripped over the second zombie and went directly to my side. My knife slashed straight at the zombie's head. The knife was quick, and by the time the blood spurted out, I had already dodged to the side. Looking at my movements, except for Qi Cheng, even watching the lively was amazed...

"So strong," Zhuge Xiaoming spoke.

"This is every day. I now find that Tiantian has no ill will towards Tiantian. , just hope that I can protect Tiantian. Just see the zombies. Sweetness will be stimulated. It will appear every day...

"I found her to be more powerful than you..." Luo Xiaohei spoke...

"yes. It's awesome every day. "Can it not be powerful, I am still her little brother now." Chi became himself in silence. But I think I don't want to do it myself...

"Okay. It's time to be sweet," Qi Cheng shouted...

Take out the nucleus and walk directly back. These people who were guarding the door were so surprised that they even forgot to check it. At this time, the water system energy is useful, at least cleanse the brain pulp of the zombies.

11 crystal nuclei sparkle in the sunlight after cleaning.

Li Jiang's mouth was like eating a bed bug. , his face turned livid. "I'll get out of here." After saying that, he turned and left.

"Wait a minute." I shouted...

"What else is going on... He asked...

"Are you trying to get out of us..." I asked.

Li Jiang spoke, "I should have lost it; Leave...

"I don't think Tian Tian would agree. You just lost a game. And Tian Tian won't mind you talking to her like that. If you do leave. I think Tian Tian will be very angry...

{ After

listening to my words, the corners of Qi Cheng's mouth twitched a few times, I have never seen narcissism like this...

28 Well, I'm titled, incompetent

28, watch me go back to normal again. The crowd was moved. It's better to be gentle and sweet.

I calculated that there were only a few days left before the weather got colder. And the army is still looking for cotton clothes for the winter.

Liu Yu's father did not turn into a zombie, but he also did not become a superpower. So everyone didn't care too much either. Just sigh that the other party is unlucky. But now that I think about it, it's okay for people to be zombies. Whether it's good luck or bad luck. Each has its own words. But the happiest is Liu Yu. His father has nothing to do、、、

Junye has been coming more and more frequently recently. "I said you should pay for food," I began.

He thought for a moment and then took out a handful of crystal nuclei. My eyes straightened. So much ah, there are almost 100. Quickly put the crystal nucleus in his pocket. I always stay here these days, and there is nothing to exchange with crystal nuclei, so it is all exchanged to the system. But reaching five thousand points is only a few hundred points of energy. This has helped me a lot...

After being happy, I directly rewarded Junye with a fried chicken. This was bought before the end of the world, put in the ring, and now it is still steaming. The aroma is amazing...