147

Chapter 147

Lose a lot of opportunities to exchange first-order items, but get really unexpected things, especially after these wild boars eat snow lotus, half of the wild boars have increased their level, it seems that the current evolved snow lotus's record rate is really high, fifty percent chance ah.

Stand at the top of a high mountain. Look at the beautiful survivor base in the distance. This is my own world. But what are the black dots in the sky. Yin Tiantian suddenly noticed something black appearing in the sky. That thing doesn't look like a mutant bird. It's a military helicopter

"I'll go back first. You take these wild boars back," Yin Tiantian began.

The white tiger promised, and Yin Tiantian took a whistle-like thing and blew it, making a sharp sound. It didn't take long for a huge eagle to fly straight over.

The white tiger almost drooled when he saw this mutant eagle. "Roast chicken," White Tiger began.

What a gluttonous Vhide guy. Yin Tiantian sighed.

Then stand on one of the paws of the mutant eagle. Takeoff.

The army helicopter really flew in the direction of the base.

The plane slowly landed in a clean square. Then some people came out from above.

Of course, there were quickly onlookers. Zhang Ju looked at those who came down and looked excited.

Hurriedly greeted the past. Of course, Lily and Ye Mengyao were also among them, and when they saw the people coming down from above, they were directly stunned.

I didn't expect Yin Tiantian, this butterfly to fan its wings too ruthlessly.

This group of people only appeared once and then disappeared again, but they did not expect to appear here again.

At this moment, a carved chime came out.

Everyone looked at the sky, and saw a huge mutant eagle flying directly towards this side. Some people who did not understand the matter hurriedly screamed and scattered.

Those cultivators directly took a pose and prepared to deal with this mutant eagle.

"Sister, it's sister," Ye Mengyao hurriedly shouted.

The mutant eagle fell directly to the ground, and Yin Tiantian jumped down directly and patted the head of the mutant eagle. The mutant eagle directly took a large piece of fresh meat given by Yin Tiantian and left directly.

Yin Tiantian walked towards the group of people. I didn't expect to see them again. So he spoke, "You cultivators should go back, this is the world of ordinary people, why should you stay here."

"Beautiful sister, we meet again." Yunxiao Zhengtai came directly to Yin Tiantian's side, and then began to sell cute,

"Oh, what kind of beauty are you

" Ling Xiao's smile was really unflattenable.

However, it is clear what Zhanchen and Yin Luoxian do. Directly stopped the two people, "I'm sorry, we are deeply wary of people who are familiar with you, so for the safety of you and others, please keep your distance," Zhanchen smiled and then stared at those people.

"It's really rude. Why are you holding people back? "Yunxiao is selling cute in the second time.

"Sister, don't look at that guy, you said he is cute or cute," Yu Luo was bribed by Wang Yixuan and came directly to Yin Tiantian's side, and then sold Mengdao.

✓ The army of plants goes to the end timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें