9

Chapter 9

When building. There was no love battle, but bypassing the zombies and rushing directly to the third floor. The third floor is where things are sold. Solve a few zombies hovering on the elevator. When I rushed to the third floor, I found that there were already people here. Big things have already been taken.

Received my eyes. Qi Cheng immediately understood. I went straight to search for something to eat, and I went straight to the place of daily necessities. What a towel. What toiletries and what laundry detergent are directly packed in. Ki Cheng pushed things in front of me. "They've already come up."

Collected into the space, he and Qi Cheng ran upstairs. Not only are there few zombies upstairs, but there are not many people patronizing it. That's a lot of savings. It doesn't matter that the clothing floor buys not only down jackets, but also some summer clothes. Qi Cheng looked at the entrance of the stairs. I quickly loaded the space. I really doubt that I will lose ten pounds after today.

"Sweet." Qi Cheng shouted. I understood it, took the two large down jackets in my hands, and walked out.

The men in military uniforms walked in from Qi Cheng's side. Their bodies were all stained with blood, and they didn't care if anyone took off their shirts directly. Rummaged through a few clothes to put on. Qi Cheng and I ignored them and walked out.

10 Magnet mushroom shows the power

10 "Wait a minute" the other person spoke. The two of us turned our heads.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing but ask if you can get out of town. We are JFJ troops. If you go out of town, you can go out with us. We headed to the city of S. There were also many people who went with us under our escort" It was a woman who spoke, and she directly ignored several men who were changing clothes and spoke to us. Maybe it's because of our skills

.

Qi Cheng looked at me. My opinion is being sought.

"Brother. Let's go with them," I said with a smile, looking naïve.

Hearing me call myself that, my jaw almost didn't drop.

"So you are brothers and sisters," the other said.

"Yes, brother is very powerful, you see how similar we look," I said still innocently.

Obviously seeing the corners of the other party's mouth, I directly chose to ignore it.

By the way, why don't you take food to get down jackets," the other party asked

, looking at the down jacket we were holding in our hands,

"I was rescued by a man a few days ago, and he said that his name was Qingtian. Before leaving, we told us that in less than a month the weather would be very cold, and I didn't believe it. But my brother believes it," I said with a smile, and then pretended to be a little white flower

.

Hearing the name of Sunny Day, the faces of several people present also changed. It's like a color artboard.

"Did he say anything else, and what that man looked like?" a soldier asked directly.

I tilted my head and thought about it. Then secretly asked what else the bun had news.

Bun thought for a moment and then spoke. "Now the animals are mutated, but the meat of the animals can be used. And the most important point is that mutated zombies will appear in the month of the end of the world, that is, first-order zombies.