161

Chapter 161

A meteorite but a message.

After all, we can't wipe out all the zombies in the world in ten years. But at least some people can be kept alive. So it's a very important thing. Yin Tiantian spoke.

"What the hell is it? Don't say half a word, sweet, you're going to kill me," Fireworks began.

"This matter is so that Uncle Qingtian will explain it," Yin Tiantian directly pushed the bun out. The bun turned white, Yin Tiantian glanced, and then spoke: "Actually, there is one thing, maybe none of you want to know." Of course, you may not believe what I said. I'm actually an alien, or a future person, the way of nature, the future of your earth. The world where zombies are coming is only ten years. So when the time of ten years comes. If there were still humans on Earth, it would be restored to a new world. But the proportion of land on Earth will also be according to the ratio of zombies to humans.

It's a pity that none of you survived last time. So unfortunately, Earth became a dead planet. Of course, I think some people will believe this. Did you say it, Ye Mengyao's little sister," Bun Zi looked at Ye Mengyao and then spoke.

Everyone looked at Ye Mengyao without moving. I saw Ye Mengyao chuckle twice, and then spoke: "What you said is good, I belong to a reborn person." Of course, there are many things to understand. Even for those of you here. You. You. You. And a few of you are zombies. It should be said that sweetness has changed your destiny. Otherwise, you will become zombies as you did in the past. At least without you, those zombies are at least not too powerful," Ye Mengyao spoke

,

and everyone was silent. Then looked at Yin Tiantian, "Do you know everything?" asked Jiang Yu.

"He didn't know, he should have just known," Ye Mengyao didn't wait for Yin Tiantian to speak, and then spoke directly.

"So it is. It seems that you are also close to your sister for some purpose," Lily looked at Ye Mengyao vigilantly.

"..............."o(╯□╰)o

"..............."-_-|||

"Forget it, it should be said that I also feel that Tian Tian is different from the people before, so I think someone must have changed Yin Tiantian's fate to become like this." Ye Mengyao saw that Lily was about to make a move, hurriedly spoke, and then quickly flashed behind Yin Tiantian, "Girls, don't be angry, it will grow wrinkles," Ye Mengyao spoke directly to Lily. Joking will die...

184 changes

184

"Forget it, it should be said that I also feel that Tian Tian is different from the people before, so I think someone must have changed Yin Tiantian's fate to become like this." Ye Mengyao came directly to Yin Tiantian's side and then spoke. It should also be to avoid the girl Lily. After all, Lily, who is not very good-tempered, can do it when she says it. And the power of black corrosion is really terrifying.

"What do you mean, did you know each other in the last life," Lily hurriedly asked.

"Yes, yes. I still know his affairs very well," Ye Mengyao spoke, and then smiled treacherously.

Yin Tiantian had a embarrassed expression. Directly stepped on Ye Mengyao's foot.

Ye Mengyao shouted directly, and then covered her feet and sat on the

ground

; I'm sorry. I stepped on you. Mengyao, do you have anything to do? If it hurts so much, I'll take you to the hospital," Yin Tiantian looked at Ye Mengyao gently.